Harlequin

RA

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Curly Sue and P Are dominating the Sworviski Crystals TODAY 😡
1 x

Harlequin

Re: RA

Now Layla, REALLY THOUGHT MODS. BUSTED HER OR HIM.
1 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Good morning,

Thank you so much for bringing this up to our attention. I have taken action against the bidders you mentioned plus 3 more I discovered during my investigation. Please note their bids may still show in the system but they will be unable to make further bids. Just to make you aware, the "Layla" bidder today is a different account than the one that had action previously taken against them.
3 x

Harlequin

T. Y. M. Preston. I figured as such, but wasn’t 100% sure. So more than likely this will NEVER STOP!!!! Have a good day
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Clearly the whole RA experience is not what it used to be. I know everyone wants it back the way it was but it appears as though that won’t happen.
SLC needs to permanently block IP addresses as well as block all Proxy’s. Until then this cycle will continue unless everyone else just stops using it and the trolls skulk back under their respective bridges.
2 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

Cheryl said this morning that " they will no longer be buying the Swarvoski crystals anymore so you had better buy all you want at this time" .She didn't give reason why, just said maybe the prices went up or something, she wasnt sure or something to that effect. She also said something about the middle of next year. So sooner or later this mess will stop, but it will be too late for all of you who want the Swarovski crystal jewelry. pieces.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

CC wrote:
3 years ago
Cheryl said this morning that " they will no longer be buying the Swarvoski crystals anymore so you had better buy all you want at this time" .She didn't give reason why, just said maybe the prices went up or something, she wasnt sure or something to that effect. She also said something about the middle of next year. So sooner or later this mess will stop, but it will be too late for all of you who want the Swarovski crystal jewelry. pieces.
The other day they said it was because Swarovski will no longer allow their crystals to be sold by any vendor but themselves.
3 x