3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
@Gem Lover
@RS

Did you get your rings yet?
I actually just got home and opened them. I got the smoky mauve (not mauve at all, more of a silver/gray) and the lumengreen. I like the rings very much.
I do agree that on these you can see the silver coating on the underside but really only if you’re looking for it or know what to look for. I like them though, the cut is very pretty.
I think the setting would have been better if the side had more silver, perhaps some filigree work to hide the coating.
All the other Swarovski rings I’ve gotten lately that is either not at all visible or barely and only then if turning it to the side and peering closely.
Those other solitaire ones they had recently, kind of a cushion cut are so pretty and you don’t notice the coating. The others are three stone rings and it’s not at all visible.
I just tried the two on together, same finger. That’s a fun look!
I recently got the 3 stone ring in clear, wanted to see how " diamond-like" they are! I had to really look for the silvery coating. Yes, these would be better with the filigree to hide it. Don't understand why mine is stuck in Texas!!!
I got that three stone one too! The one with the small accent stones on the shank? Pretty!
2 x

Amy

Re: swarovski crystal rings

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Hi all: I got my TLV Swarovski today 11/19/20. I ordered the ring & pendent in Smokey mauve. I agree with RS, this choice is really a silver/gray. They are so beautiful I can hardly describe them. I’ve never seen anything that looks close to it. Not sure where the “mauve” got in the description. They are so clear & sparkle like diamonds. I love them. So happy in Ohio. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

@Amy , this OHIO will be happy when my rings leave Houston! 8 days and counting! :evil: ,
4 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Hey. It’s me again: there is a set like mine the mauve still available. They are in the Swarovski collection. Still TLV prices too. Hurry! Anniebelle: just saw your post. Shipping is so messed up & will only get worse with Christmas.
2 x

anniebelle

Seems like everybody on this forum got theirs except me. Sniff, sniff!!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Seems like everybody on this forum got theirs except me. Sniff, sniff!!
Let’s hope @Moderator_Preston will be back in tomorrow and will be able to help. 🥺❤️
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
I just checked my order history. I ordered my rings the first time they were offered, 11/12. Today is 11/19.

THEY ARE STILL SITTING IN HOUSTON!!!.

@Moderator_Preston What can we do to get this moving???
Good morning,

Please reach out to me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com with your order information so I can help look into what is going on with your order. Thank you!
1 x

anniebelle

I just checked the status of the rings I ordered on the 12th. It is expected to be delivered tomorrow, but I think Tuesday is more realistic. I cannot believe how long this has taken. There are 2 rings and a cardigan in one package, so it isn't tiny. I sure hope it has been worth the wait!
5 x

sque

Post by sque » 3 years ago

I live in North Carolina about an hour from Raleigh my ring and pendant sat in Raleigh for about 5 days before coming down that hour trip all my orders from shop Ic goes to Raleigh North Carolina and then sits for days before making the hour trip down to where I'm from and I don't understand why either and I have to say I'm not that thrilled with the ring I don't think the band is the correct size for the stone very disappointed I got the funny shade of green I don't remember what it's called and I have to say it's not very good either the flower doesn't show up hardly at all you have to get it in just the right angle to see I feel bad because I talked my best friend in Pennsylvania into getting them I don't know she's got hers yet or not but I don't think she's going to be happy with it I'll try to post when I find out
3 x

sque

Post by sque » 3 years ago

I live in North Carolina about an hour from Raleigh my ring and pendant sat in Raleigh for about 5 days before coming down that hour trip all my orders from shop Ic goes to Raleigh North Carolina and then sits for days before making the hour trip down to where I'm from and I don't understand why either and I have to say I'm not that thrilled with the ring I don't think the band is the correct size for the stone very disappointed I got the funny shade of green I don't remember what it's called and I have to say it's not very good either the flower doesn't show up hardly at all you have to get it in just the right angle to see I feel bad because I talked my best friend in Pennsylvania into getting them I don't know she's got hers yet or not but I don't think she's going to be happy with it I'll try to post when I find out
0 x