Order cancellation is unpredictable

Kharailee

Order cancellation is unpredictable

Post by Kharailee » 3 years ago

I was shocked to learn that there isn’t a specific time to cancel an order, once it’s placed. You can have 1 hr to 5 mins, until is invoiced, then you cannot cancel the order. I feel that a huge firm like Shoplc should gives customers 24 hrs to cancel an order after its placed...so you can shop in peace knowing you have that time to cancel and buy something else you like better and sometimes that item ends up costing more.

It’s frustrating to have to run to your order page to see if your item has been invoiced or not, then decided if you can buy a better item.

Please change these policies, to make our shopping experience more joyful.
6 x

Moderator_Rashad

Re: Order cancellation is unpredictable

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 3 years ago

Kharailee wrote:
3 years ago
I was shocked to learn that there isn’t a specific time to cancel an order, once it’s placed. You can have 1 hr to 5 mins, until is invoiced, then you cannot cancel the order. I feel that a huge firm like Shoplc should gives customers 24 hrs to cancel an order after its placed...so you can shop in peace knowing you have that time to cancel and buy something else you like better and sometimes that item ends up costing more.

It’s frustrating to have to run to your order page to see if your item has been invoiced or not, then decided if you can buy a better item.

Please change these policies, to make our shopping experience more joyful.
Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for your message. We still have the option to cancel orders once invoiced unfortunately you cant on your end but what you can do is chat or call in and request it to be cancelled and we'd be more than happy to cancel that invoice for you.
4 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Moderator Rashad:.... When did that policy go into effect?? CS told me they could not cancel an order after invoiced, had to send back.
2 x

Moderator_Rashad

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Moderator Rashad:.... When did that policy go into effect?? CS told me they could not cancel an order after invoiced, had to send back.
Hello,

It came in effect recently and if you we're advised to send back I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
4 x