Long presentation Why?

Kittycat

Long presentation Why?

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

I have been home from work for an hour now and the same $700 necklace is still on and they just lowered the price again,I can't remember where it started at. I guess it will be on for another 15 min. until the next show host comes on! Come on, this is ridiculous!
7 x

Amy

Re: Long presentation Why?

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Hi Kitty: that’s why I turned to another channel, plus all the shouting. Then I turned it back on & the guy from London was on for almost an hour with Opatra. They sold 44. ridiculous. 😡
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I complained about the same thing 2 days ago, do they not realize people change the station and go else where when they draw it out so long.
4 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

Yes, then it was perfume for an hour and then Opatra. I watched Chicago med and Chicago fire and put LC on after and now they have a diamond ring on for over $1,000 that has been on awhile and Amit is on that means another long presentation. Tomorrow is lifestyle so why show the perfume and Opatra tonight? They should have saved it for tomorrow when people who are looking specifically for these type of items will be watching.
5 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Good morning,

Thank you all so much for your feedback. I have forwarded your comments so the Live TV team can be aware of how you all feel about these presentations.
2 x