Passage

anniebelle

Passage

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

What do you all think of their new line of clothing and such? Until the cashmere tonight, I couldn't tell much difference in what they have always sold. I have a whole closet full of their stuff. Last year I bought the most beautiful hooded cape faux fur trimmed all round! Couldn't believe what a deal it was at $39.99!
4 x

anniebelle

Re: Passage

Well looks like they have gone high-end on this too. First cashmere, now $399.99 for the snake skin tote! Click!
4 x

anniebelle

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Well looks like they have gone high-end on this too. First cashmere, now $399.99 for the snake skin tote! Click!
Wonder where they found the RED PYTHONS???
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Snake skin...{{{shudder}}}

No thank you
4 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

To RS and all : can’t do python anything. Sorry, but I wouldn’t take one if it was free. Carrying around a snake wallet or purse makes me 🤢. Croco embossed grosses me out too. Saves me 💰, I can save-up for Swarovski.
Last edited by Amy 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
4 x

Amy

To RS and all : can’t do python anything. Sorry, but I wouldn’t take one if it was free. Carrying around a snake wallet or purse makes me 🤢. Croco embossed grosses me out too. Saves me 💰, I can save-up for Swarovski.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Amy wrote:
3 years ago
Even if I liked it and wanted it...(which I emphatically do not) can’t ship it here to CA.
2 x

anniebelle

RS wrote:
3 years ago
Amy wrote:
3 years ago
Even if I liked it and wanted it...(which I emphatically do not) can’t ship it here to CA.
Why not?
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
Amy wrote:
3 years ago
Why not?
It has been illegal since the 70’s here. It coincided with the endangered species act. Not all pythons are endangered I don’t think but some are.
4 x

Amy

Does anyone know if they mentioned how do they get all the skins to make these expensive items ?
2 x