Milo = Doghouse

anniebelle

Re: Milo = Doghouse

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Milo has been really wound up this morning! Insisting on playing rough, I now have a new cut on my arm. Which bled like crazy, then somehow reopened and bled again! I have screamed and yelled and tried everything to get him to calm down. Screaming probably doesn't help!!! Now I think I am going to climb in the doghouse with him! Don't know how I've done it, but I've lost my remote control for the TV. Have to have it to do anything except turn the set on and off! I sheepishly called downstairs, they found me another one though not as nice as what i have lost! (Notice I am not blaming Milo). :lol:
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@anniebelle

Your remote will show up. You don't think Milo is not wanting your attention diverted from him, do you? I'm not blaming him mind you. Try saying the Saint Anthony prayer or the "Tony" chant.
2 x

anniebelle

JewelryQueen wrote:
3 years ago
@anniebelle

Your remote will show up. You don't think Milo is not wanting your attention diverted from him, do you? I'm not blaming him mind you. Try saying the Saint Anthony prayer or the "Tony" chant.
I know the St Anthony Prayer, but the Tony chant? Same thing? I really don't think he has gotten it. too large and heavy for him. By the way, he was in my underwear drawer while I was hunting for the remote! Nah, impossible!
2 x

JewelryQueen

@anniebelle

"Tony, Tony..Come around. Something's lost and can't be found!" (for less urgent things and depending on how close your relationship is with Anthony) :)
2 x

anniebelle

JewelryQueen wrote:
3 years ago
@anniebelle

"Tony, Tony..Come around. Something's lost and can't be found!" (for less urgent things and depending on how close your relationship is with Anthony) :)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
2 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

A:...give Milo some cat nip. My daughter’s cats eat some, roll around in it then go to SLEEP FOR A WHILE 🤣. They get the munchies once in a while 🙀
2 x

anniebelle

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
A:...give Milo some cat nip. My daughter’s cats eat some, roll around in it then go to SLEEP FOR A WHILE 🤣. They get the munchies once in a while 🙀
I have been afraid to give him any catnip! I've read it can mellow them out OR make them playful! There's even a warning on the bag! If he gets any more playful I don't know what I'll do!
2 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

A:....you are to funny. You’re right it can make them more playful.
3 x

anniebelle

I'm trying to apologize to Milo for yelling at him. He's having none of it! :lol: His ripping up my arms is getting old. IT HURTS!!! When I turned away from the bathroom basin this morning, he nipped my elbow! He jumps up in the air and grabs my hand, then my clothes. It's a big deal to pick anything up from the floor without getting mauled! Little guy actually jumps up on the wall! He is just so full of it. I thought it was supposed to get better when he was fixed!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
1 x

JewelryQueen

Have you tried 3 ml of liquid baby Benadryl every other day? For Milo not you. The baby formula has no alcohol so it is safe for cats. It may mellow him out a bit, at least half the time! It can be used every day, but administering it that often may be a bit much. And a bonus side effect is he won't suffer from any allergies! :lol:
1 x