Milo = Doghouse

RS

Re: Milo = Doghouse

Post by RS » 3 years ago

You could try some CBD oil. It has been used to help dogs, cats, birds.

Hawkins loves it..💞
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Benedryl or CBD oil, either one might be hard to give to him. Reminds me, I never got down him his second dose of medicine from the vet (for worms). Diarrhea appears to be gone nonetheless. You probably think I'm a bad Mommy. Just had a bad few months! And today has just been crazy.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Benedryl or CBD oil, either one might be hard to give to him. Reminds me, I never got down him his second dose of medicine from the vet (for worms). Diarrhea appears to be gone nonetheless. You probably think I'm a bad Mommy. Just had a bad few months! And today has just been crazy.
You’re not being a bad mommy...not at all!

The oil...well for Milo you’d most likely need to put the dropper into the side of his mouth.

For Hawkins all I do is put a small drop on my finger and she comes and licks it right off.
2 x

anniebelle

RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

The oil...well for Milo you’d most likely need to put the dropper into the side of his mouth.

For Hawkins all I do is put a small drop on my finger and she comes and licks it right off.
That's what I tried with his medicine. He spit most of it out! Second try, he saw it coming. "Ain't happenin'".
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

That's what I tried with his medicine. He spit most of it out! Second try, he saw it coming. "Ain't happenin'".
Have you tried those treat pockets?
1 x

anniebelle

RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago

For cats? not familiar with them.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

For cats? not familiar with them.
Yep! Greenies makes several flavors and they are for pills or liquid medicine.🥰
2 x