Oxygen levels and Covid

anniebelle

Oxygen levels and Covid

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

They are stepping up efforts to monitor our temperature and oxygen levels. I haven't come close to a fever, my oxygen level has been hovering around 92 or so. Tonight my oxygen was only 88. Nurse asked if I felt short of breath! Yeah!!! That's why I requested they test me! Then Milo rolled over so she would scratch his tummy! Scene stealer! :lol:
7 x

RoxiJade

Re: Oxygen levels and Covid

Post by RoxiJade » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
They are stepping up efforts to monitor our temperature and oxygen levels. I haven't come close to a fever, my oxygen level has been hovering around 92 or so. Tonight my oxygen was only 88. Nurse asked if I felt short of breath! Yeah!!! That's why I requested they test me! Then Milo rolled over so she would scratch his tummy! Scene stealer! :lol:
Good to stay proactive just in case! Glad you are staying on top of it.
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Please please keep us posted anniebelle 🥺❤️🥺
6 x

anniebelle

Yes, they tested me late yesterday. Normal turnaround, it will probably be Monday for results.
7 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@anniebelle

92 oxygen level is not all that hot--but 88 is bad! Please let us know how you are doing for sure.
7 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

92 is a concern unless you are a heavy smoker or have a history of COPD.
The latest on fever is that its not a very reliable indicator of covid. Some people with covid dont have a fever. The shortness of breath is usually a more reliable symptom.

@anniebelle hope you feel better 😍

Vicky
7 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

I just saw a commercial for a news report here in Cincy. It said there are lasting effects from testing positive for covid19. Anything from heart problems to diabetes. Yikes!
5 x

anniebelle

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
I just saw a commercial for a news report here in Cincy. It said there are lasting effects from testing positive for covid19. Anything from heart problems to diabetes. Yikes!
Guess there is a lot about this virus we are still learning.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

That info has been reported for months now. People who have had it are suffering many after-effects and doctors predict many new ones will be discovered as time passes.
5 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

I saw on the news several months ago, a YOUNG lady had to have a double Lung transplant, because of Covid-19. 😢
1 x