Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
The 5D pictures, there beautiful
Today?
4 x

Harlequin

Re: Did any one buy

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Yes!!!! They had two parrots beautiful, one with kitties and dogs, two different deer pictures, butterflies. They were all beautiful. They were 5th dimensional. RS would have loved the parrots, maybe she saw them.
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
The 5D pictures, there beautiful
Today?
Oh yeah! The dog and cat one even has a Hamster! @RS , there s one with parrots!
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Hi everyone,
Those 5D pictures were stunning. My friends bought a few.
I just had to switch channels, because a certain host mentions every FEW MINUTES, how if we buy, they feed a hungry child.
Thats an exaggeration. As per ONE FOR ONE article, Shoplc gives 10 cents to feed kids, for every item shoplc sells up to $150,000 a year.
That is to be commended. No other shopping channel has committed to do this. Its just would be more accurate if shoplc said they contribute 10 cents TOWARDS a meal for a hungry child, for every item they sell.
Many viewers saw the article from ONE FOR ONE, until someone made them remove it. I wonder who wouldn’t want that be told ?
I hope it wasn’t shoplc. They should be proud that they are helping feed children. 10 cents goes a long way when the food is bought in large amounts.
As soon as a certain host takes a 2 hour break, I will switch back to shoplc.

Hope all of you get great buys today. Stay safe❤️

Vicky
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

I didn’t see the ones earlier with parrots. I will have to go and check them out. I did just see the ones with the elephant, leopard, etc.

I was busy loading my new pantry and then I ground some meat and made blue cheese burgers!

Thanks for letting me know🥰🥰
5 x

silleemee

Post by silleemee » 3 years ago

Those 5-D pictures are pretty amazing. If you've seen them in person they look sort of blurry up close. I think they look much better at a distance... they look more realistic that way.
4 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

RS:... did you make blue cheese, stuffed hamburgers? I f so yummy 🙂
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
I DID! Except they weren’t stuffed with blue cheese...I ground the meat and then mixed in crumbled blue cheese with the meat, pressed the patties and viola!
Hubby smoked them on the Traeger....the were yummy😛

SIL texted me to ask what I was doing and I sent him a picture of a couple of steps in the process. He said “Awhhhh man......when’s dinner?” 😆
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
I DID! Except they weren’t stuffed with blue cheese...I ground the meat and then mixed in crumbled blue cheese with the meat, pressed the patties and viola!
Hubby smoked them on the Traeger....the were yummy😛

SIL texted me to ask what I was doing and I sent him a picture of a couple of steps in the process. He said “Awhhhh man......when’s dinner?” 😆
I used to make them with cheddar and bacon!
2 x