Shamballa bracelets

anniebelle

Shamballa bracelets

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I'm a bracelet freak, so of course I had to buy these for myself and my bestie! They are so pretty not as large as they looked on TV, but I like the size even better! Did anyone else buy these? Would make good stocking stuffers. At someone's recommendation, I bought the tiny Polki diamond bracelet. It is so delicate! I'll have to watch my boy! Received also a beautiful throw will probably give away. It looked so pretty I just had to buy it!

Well that's my excitement for the day! Not even looking forward to dinner tonight, doesn't look very appetizing!
4 x

RS

Re: Shamballa bracelets

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
I'm a bracelet freak, so of course I had to buy these for myself and my bestie! They are so pretty not as large as they looked on TV, but I like the size even better! Did anyone else buy these? Would make good stocking stuffers. At someone's recommendation, I bought the tiny Polki diamond bracelet. It is so delicate! I'll have to watch my boy! Received also a beautiful throw will probably give away. It looked so pretty I just had to buy it!

Well that's my excitement for the day! Not even looking forward to dinner tonight, doesn't look very appetizing!
I ordered two of the multi. One for me and one for my daughter. It will be a stocking stuffer! I am so glad you like them. What color did you get?
I haven’t received mine yet, soon hopefully.
And what’s for dinner?
3 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

I wanted fillet of beef and gave daughter my card, guess what she forgot to GET😳😫. LOL
4 x

anniebelle

RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

I ordered two of the multi. One for me and one for my daughter. It will be a stocking stuffer! I am so glad you like them. What color did you get?
And what’s for dinner?
I bought red and blue, my favorite color. Her favorite color is purple, but it didn't come in purple. I thought the red was prettier than the multi. I think you'll like them. Dinner was beef stroganoff, light on the beef, wrong noodles. A side of mushrooms helped. It was cold as usual! Too lazy to put in the microwave. :lol:
4 x

silleemee

Post by silleemee » 3 years ago

A few years ago those shamballa bracelets were a really big seller here at the LC. I bought them in almost every color. I don't wear them much anymore but I still have them in my jewelry box. They are very pretty and super sparkly.
5 x

anniebelle

Rolltide wrote:
3 years ago
Shoot, I missed them, am watching football game. I thought was all day tanzanite!
It is, we were just talking about them just arriving in my mailbox! Maybe they still have them.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

And what’s for dinner?
I bought red and blue, my favorite color. Her favorite color is purple, but it didn't come in purple. I thought the red was prettier than the multi. I think you'll like them. Dinner was beef stroganoff, light on the beef, wrong noodles. A side of mushrooms helped. It was cold as usual! Too lazy to put in the microwave. :lol:
My daughter and I both are suckers for multi colored things.

I’m sorry they messed up your stroganoff. How in the world do you get the wrong noodles?

I make a mean stroganoff. Yummm,....now I want some.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
3 years ago
Shoot, I missed them, am watching football game. I thought was all day tanzanite!
https://www.shoplc.com/unbxdSearch/?top ... t=Shambala
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
I wanted fillet of beef and gave daughter my card, guess what she forgot to GET😳😫. LOL
Awhhh...what did she get?
3 x

anniebelle

The stroganoff was supposed to be made with egg noodles, which is what I prefer. They used linguini. Could've been worse, it could've been macaroni. :lol: :lol:
3 x