Host

RS

Re: Host

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
3 years ago
I wouldn't have called that high end. Can't remember if was 14K or not, but was set in gold with included diamonds framing it, and you could see hardly any color play in the opal. They have said on many occasions that the opals are "shy" but that is not true. Aussie opals can be shy, but a Welo with color play is NEVER shy. This has always been my experience, at any rate.
I was just guessing it was high end. I didn’t see it. I keep waiting for some new styles and items. I have quite a few really nice opal pieces. All with great color play fortunately.
2 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
3 years ago
Don't believe I've had any macrons, but I know for sure I love coconut macaroons, with fudge and caramel, keebler makes some and I try not to buy them because I eat them all lol!

Also, was anyone watching last night when someone presented the opal TLV? I couldn't believe it. The person got upset because none were selling and turned kinda nasty. Twelve were sold, and you couldn't be sure that they even dropped the price as much as they were going to, then the person mumbled that there was a matching pendant, but then they didn't even show it and went to other things! If I had bought the thing, I would have called up and cancelled, and have been furious after waiting up for that mess. I changed the channel, didn't see anything I liked anyway.
You don't know who the host was?
1 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Now I’m curious!!! Rolltide give a hint 🤗
2 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

His name is very short, begins with A.
2 x

Sam

Post by Sam » 3 years ago

I just wish the people who work in the office would stay in the office. You're not hosts! Don't mean to be rude but, I can't understand the fast talkers. You don't need 3 people on screen to sell one item for 30 minutes. I've gotten to where I turn the channel a lot. Especially when they have an item on screen forever before getting to the price. Then, 30 minutes later, they do it again and we're supposed to be 'surprised ' at the final price. Going back to only shopping here on Fridays, now. Too much expensive stuff. And I wish the 'A' person would stop screaming ATTACK!! after a price. Makes no sense.
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Sam wrote:
3 years ago
I just wish the people who work in the office would stay in the office. You're not hosts! Don't mean to be rude but, I can't understand the fast talkers. You don't need 3 people on screen to sell one item for 30 minutes. I've gotten to where I turn the channel a lot. Especially when they have an item on screen forever before getting to the price. Then, 30 minutes later, they do it again and we're supposed to be 'surprised ' at the final price. Going back to only shopping here on Fridays, now. Too much expensive stuff. And I wish the 'A' person would stop screaming ATTACK!! after a price. Makes no sense.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
3 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Tenner 😂. Or Tony 🤣
3 x

Catwoman48

Post by Catwoman48 » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago

Macaroons are an Italian, Italian-American cookie...,coconut.

MAC-RON (short O) are a French meringue cookie with a light filling.
Emmanuel MACRON is the current President of France.

MACARONs are French meringue cookies, not to be confused with coconut MACAROONs, which are not French and which actually taste good. :lol:
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Catwoman48 wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago

Macaroons are an Italian, Italian-American cookie...,coconut.

MAC-RON (short O) are a French meringue cookie with a light filling.
Emmanuel MACRON is the current President of France.

MACARONs are French meringue cookies, not to be confused with coconut MACAROONs, which are not French and which actually taste good. :lol:
Oops...I see now my autocorrect took over...,yep....MAC-A-RON. Ty🤪
2 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Doesn’t CRAIG have a table he usually sits at? Not much S/D between him and Jessica 😷. And also, I AM SICK🤮 of his stories. And interrupting HIS HOSTS!!!!!!! Jessica is well able to present purses. OMG. SLC TALK TO HIM
I really do agree. He seems very nice, and clearly intelligent, the show isn't supposed to be all about him!!! And his co host really need to call him out on all the constant interruptions, off camera of course.
1 x