Coupon code

CJM

Coupon code

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

cassie20 works on the welo opal. I just used it on the opal and diamond ring that was $259. It is supposed to be good for any order!
8 x

anniebelle

Re: Coupon code

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Thanks! I tried it on a miscellaneous group of items. It worked on most of the items. I also tried another code, newdc20, that worked but only saved half as much as this code. Weird, not taking time to figure it out. I can't check out until my new card comes!!
4 x

silleemee

Post by silleemee » 3 years ago

Thank you so much guys! Where do you find those codes??
3 x

anniebelle

silleemee wrote:
3 years ago
Thank you so much guys! Where do you find those codes??
My new laptop surprised me by announcing that this site has coupon codes, 5 of them. It took the best one and applied it to my order. In this case @CJMs code was better for me. Don't know where it came from.
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

See if any of these work:

KAREN20

maria20

Kayla20
3 x

anniebelle

RS wrote:
3 years ago

KAREN20

maria20

Kayla20
Where did you find these?
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago

KAREN20

maria20

Kayla20
Hi @anniebelle ,
There are several online sites that publish coupon codes. I don’t remember the names of them...I just Google and start checking. The codes come from (mostly) the Instagram followers of SLC who get codes sent to their IG accounts. They then often get published on those sites. You can also sometimes find them by looking through the IG posts that are on the SLC site at the bottom of each item page or bottom of main page. You can sign up for an IG account and sometimes get them that way.
It takes hunting. The codes are only for a short period of time and are only one use.🥰🥰
5 x

anniebelle

RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago

KAREN20

maria20

Kayla20
Hi @anniebelle ,
There are several online sites that publish coupon codes. I don’t remember the names of them...I just Google and start checking. The codes come from (mostly) the Instagram followers of SLC who get codes sent to their IG accounts. They then often get published on those sites. You can also sometimes find them by looking through the IG posts that are on the SLC site at the bottom of each item page or bottom of main page. You can sign up for an IG account and sometimes get them that way.
It takes hunting. The codes are only for a short period of time and are only one use.🥰🥰
Thanks! While I am playing with my new computer I'll check it out! I was quite surprised when my computer popped up with codes!!!
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Do you have one of those coupon finder apps installed maybe? Like Honey?
3 x

anniebelle

RS wrote:
3 years ago
Do you have one of those coupon finder apps installed maybe? Like Honey?
Don't know, didn't remember seeing "honey". I'll look more closely next time. I'm on the iPad right now.
3 x