Coupon code

CJM

Re: Coupon code

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

All I do is put Shoplc coupon in the search bar and hit search. It comes right up. I use bing search. I have not used google. It comes up with different coupons. I’m disappointed with the code LC gives on the homepage. It only applies to what they want to sell and pick for you.
5 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

All I do is put Shoplc coupon in the search bar and hit search. It comes right up. I use bing search. I have not used google. It comes up with different coupons. I’m disappointed with the code LC gives on the homepage. It only applies to what they want to sell and pick for you.
1 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

CJM wrote:
3 years ago
Thanks! These codes found on line do not necessarily cover every item either. I ran two different codes and got two different responses. Haven't had a chance to compare them side by side to understand the difference between them.
3 x

Sweetiepie

Post by Sweetiepie » 3 years ago

I used missyou15 on my tablet and saved $8.50(leather Hong Kong Closeout & scarf)Ordered 11/20.Did not work on jewelry or pens.Codes that came to on my tablet are,newdc20,welcome10,Hi25 and Halloween20.Thanks for the headsup,I just googled coupons.I will try the others later hope this helps😊😊!
5 x

anniebelle

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
Do you have one of those coupon finder apps installed maybe? Like Honey?
Don't know, didn't remember seeing "honey". I'll look more closely next time. I'm on the iPad right now.
It's part of Microsoft Edge, which runs everything on the PC. There is so much to learn and only so many brain cells available at this time!! :lol:
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
Do you have one of those coupon finder apps installed maybe? Like Honey?
Don't know, didn't remember seeing "honey". I'll look more closely next time. I'm on the iPad right now.
It's part of Microsoft Edge, which runs everything on the PC. There is so much to learn and only so many brain cells available at this time!! :lol:
Ahh, okay. I haven’t used a Windows based computer for a long long time. Those don’t automatically show up on an iPad or MacBook.
4 x

BTS

Post by BTS » 3 years ago

Hello All & Happy Thanksgiving. As of 10:40pm on 11/25 the following codes work: karen20; maria20; kayla20; and cassie20. Had no luck with newdc20. Hope this helps!
5 x

Jt
Answers: 1

Post by Jt » 3 years ago

I used newdc20 on 3 doorbusters just now, today, 11/28/20 and it works.
I have also the last few days used sarah20, karen20, and mobile 20 on various clearance and other minor items to have worked also.

I haven't ordered awhile nor have I been communicating lately with the LC Community.
However, Thank you so much for helping me to receive discounts we have missed getting from the ShopLC homepage.

Have a blessed day you and yours.

Jt
Teresa
8 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

don't forget the Black Friday Banner on the home page.

'blackfri' 30% off and free shipping
6 x

anniebelle

I just used 'newdc20' and 'myra20'. there were a couple things they wouldn'r work on like the copper socks and the earrings I've been looking for. who knows? i gave up trying to understand!
3 x