Door busters

CJM

Door busters

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

Why can’t you go to the program guide to see what’s on today or what was on since midnight? I’m not going to watch all day to see what’s on. I’d like to know what was on last night.
6 x

anniebelle

Re: Door busters

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I just was going to post this same issue. I noticed last evening that no one had completed the day. @Moderator_Alex , @Moderator_Connor , @Moderator_Preston , who's working this morning that can help us? I can't even watch on TV until 3:30 so I rely on the Program Guide to do my shopping. And I plan to do a lot of shopping!!!
5 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your feedback, we've sent this to upper management for review. In the meantime we do have our standard program guide at https://www.shoplc.com/programGuide/dailyView. Previous showings will have drop downs to show more details of what has aired in the past.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2 x

anniebelle

shopLC_alex wrote:
3 years ago
Good afternoon,

Thank you for your feedback, we've sent this to upper management for review. In the meantime we do have our standard program guide at https://www.shoplc.com/programGuide/dailyView. Previous showings will have drop downs to show more details of what has aired in the past.
But Alex, there is nothing there! What do you mean by "previous showings"?
5 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

M. Alex. Anibelle is right NOTHING THERE🧐!!!!
4 x

CJM

Pointless. I tried too.
4 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

Is everyone enjoying the doorbusters so far, me not so much. They spent a whole hour on perfume that has been on before, not anything new, then close to if not an hour on a Polki diamond necklace, now two repeat items that are on earlier today. I know not everyone was home earlier when these items were on but you can look at previously aired items to see what you missed if you happened not to be watching all day. The doorbusters were much better last year! I will keep watching, and mute the TV if items were aired already or if the presentation gets too long. The other channels are too exciting either. I keep switching back and forth. I love this ring that is on now have it in Diopside may be tempted to buy the Tanzanite but I do have a lot of Tanzanite.
6 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

NO not enjoying the door busters, same ole stuff, and too long. ................of the presentations. 😡
7 x

anniebelle

I haven't watched all day, checking in on the latest things sold. Only found one ring I liked. sold out!!! if only the program guide was available!
5 x

CJM

The program guide is listing items finally Let’s see how long that lasts!
4 x