Amit and Ankur

Kittycat

Amit and Ankur

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

Why do they have to come on to drop the price? That means long long long presentations. I sure hope they are going to move quickly on these doorbusters and show a lot of items.I hope they are going to have more jewelry today, affordable, not high end. Too much lifestyle yesterday. I hope they have a lot of new also, not the same old same old. I am ready to shop,have today off due to Thanksgiving. Looks like I am right they have been in this ring too long already!
8 x

CJM

Re: Amit and Ankur

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

I just turned in and Tenner and Lolo was on. Took forever to show an item and then show the starting price. I have no patience for this crap. I’ve been watching the “other “ channel and buying from them. J seems to have a lot more jewelry to show; no shortage there. My cart, wishlist, and saved for later is FULL there. I’m becoming a convert; never thought I’d buy from them but ya I have now😧
9 x

Sam

Post by Sam » 3 years ago

I agree. And the lying. I bought this pendant for $9.99. They are saying this is the lowest price EVER. And they are talking about the wisdom of God. Hypocrites. It's almost embarrassing to watch 3 people who look like they are doing a really bad high school play. Put the office guys back in the office and lock the door. They really like their screen time. And, Annabelle, you missed nothing. They have been averaging 2 items per hour, and several of those hours are Opatra. I record this, watch later. Took me about 3 minutes to watch 5 hours of tape. I miss the old LC.
10 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

I did try watching the J channel but they had 2 hrs. of pearls earlier and now 2 more hours of pearls. I guess I'll just have to be patient, maybe will try the RA again have been lucky recently. The Q channel doesn't show much jewelry at all anymore like they did years ago.
6 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

The Tennessee channel is getting ready to sell eye glasses, scarfs, etc. too. With that being the case, almost all shopping channels will be like Department stores. No more 24 hour jewelry only channel.
4 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 3 years ago

They are taking longer and longer to get to final price! I live on a fixed income and do not have a credit card. I have a debit card which means when I use it the charges come directly out of my checking account...which covers my monthly living expenses. Sometimes I will see an item I am willing to purchase if the price is right. But first I have to know if I am going to be able to afford the final price. They take soooo long to get to the final price that many times by then they have sold out of my size...so I miss out. I agree, I really hope they move FAST on Black Friday deals. If not, I WON’T watch!
4 x