Hard to shop!

anniebelle

Hard to shop!

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

First there is NOTHING showing on the Program Guide for two days so far. So I look at things recently shown. Yesterday I found only one ring I was interested in. SOLD OUT by the time I saw it. today I checked to see what has been shown recently. NO PICTURES on a bunch of the new Passage items. Like I'm going to purchase something I can't see!!! And I'm sure there is no Moderators working today! Not that they can do anything anyway!
4 x

RS

Re: Hard to shop!

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
First there is NOTHING showing on the Program Guide for two days so far. So I look at things recently shown. Yesterday I found only one ring I was interested in. SOLD OUT by the time I saw it. today I checked to see what has been shown recently. NO PICTURES on a bunch of the new Passage items. Like I'm going to purchase something I can't see!!! And I'm sure there is no Moderators working today! Not that they can do anything anyway!
I think there is nothing on the program guide because they have been scrambling to put items together to show. Either that or they don’t want the items selling out before airing because they don’t have much quantity.

Either way it makes it frustrating when we can’t see the program guide items. That also being said, they rarely stick to the lineup anyway.
5 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

It’s infuriating that the program guide doesn’t show items. Take it down; its useless.
6 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 3 years ago

I agree! Also, sometimes I miss a presentation so I go on the internet and scroll down to see what items I missed. Many times I find something that I may want to buy but...GUESS WHAT????? NO PICTURE! It just says...Image Coming Soon....and, of course, it NEVER does! WOMEN especially, are NOT going to buy items sight unseen. The other shopping channels don’t have this problem...WHY SHOPLC?????
1 x