OMG

CJM

OMG

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

45 minutes and counting on copper socks. I wish they would go to jewelry only. You can buy all this stuff hundreds of places. Jewelry not so. Ugh
6 x

Kittycat

Re: OMG

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

I totally agree. They have gotten away from jewelry a lot recently. A lot of lifestyle on in the a.m Sun., Tues, and Friday and Thursday all day. The presentations are so long also. Yesterday they had perfume on for an hour. Opatra is always on an hour also. And last night it was a blanket for about an hour. Does it really take this long to sell these things? Since it is Thanksgiving I am switching between LC and football. Also they had a lengthy presentation on an expensive Pariba tourmaline and an Iliana Tanzanite.Many people have complained about these lengthy presentations but I don't think Shop LC cares if we change the channel.
7 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

I’ve been shopping elsewhere. They’re going to have norell on again this week. I thought when they first brought it on there was limited quantities. Seems like it’s an endless supply. If they’re going to bring fragrance on bring the really good stuff! Who knows how long some of this has been on the shelves!
7 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 3 years ago

Just like the endless Tanzania and Chromium Dioosite. I swear SLC is sitting on a couple of mines. Endless presentations. 24 hour smack downs totally suck. And who is purchasing all the high end stuff. :oops:
6 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Good morning,

Thank you all so much for sharing your feedback. I have shared this with our live TV team so they can keep this in mind when scheduling items and shows in the future.
2 x