Black Friday deals elsewhere

buyitall

Black Friday deals elsewhere

Post by buyitall » 3 years ago

I have been surfing shopping channels all day and night. The other channels ...especially the other jewelry channel...have had some good deals. All ShopLC seems to want to sell is their expensive jewelry! Do they not realize ordinary people are having a hard financial time right now? We are looking for affordable gifts for holiday giving. Anyone who can afford to pay $3,000 and more for a piece of jewelry is obviously NOT having a hard time. The ONLY people ShopLC has brought joy to today and tonight is people with a lot of money to spend. I finally just stopped watching and just got on my iPad to check every once in a while to see if I missed anything I could afford. Copper socks? Yeah, a good deal....but WHY stay on them forever? Move on!
16 x

Angelflutter

Re: Black Friday deals elsewhere

Post by Angelflutter » 3 years ago

Amen. Unfortunately your falling on deaf ears. Shop lc doesn't give a rats behind about any customer opinions, as evidenced by their actions over this past year. Moderators are supposedly forwarding our complaints, but it has been a futile effort. No change... no delivering joy anymore !!!! :cry:
11 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 3 years ago

Much of their merchandise is manufactured in India and India has been ravaged by Covid-19. They can't sell what they can't get.

The other jewelry channel has been showing so much CZ that I've started calling it the CZ channel.
6 x

Ena

Post by Ena » 3 years ago

Lulu wrote:
3 years ago
Much of their merchandise is manufactured in India and India has been ravaged by Covid-19. They can't sell what they can't get.

The other jewelry channel has been showing so much CZ that I've started calling it the CZ channel.

They keep saying how huge the company is, a worldwide and all that. They should've managed more professionally if they want to get a lot of sales. So far I see nothing of interest. As many said how many people can afford thousands of dollars worth of jewelry these days?

Of course the pandemic has its effect but lately I feel many companies use Covid-19 as an excuse to cover their poor management, lack of proper planning and weak marketing practice. Unfortunately ShopLC is falling into the same category IMO.
5 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Good morning,

Thank you all so much for your feedback. I apologize for any dissatisfaction regarding the item schedule. I have shared this with our live TV team so they can keep the feedback in mind when scheduling items or shows in the future.
3 x

Ena

Post by Ena » 3 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning,

Thank you all so much for your feedback. I apologize for any dissatisfaction regarding the item schedule. I have shared this with our live TV team so they can keep the feedback in mind when scheduling items or shows in the future.
With all due respect, it looks like customers' feedback is ignored.
At the very least the management should be concerned that their customers are switching the channel and BUYING at other shopping networks.
10 x

Sam

Post by Sam » 3 years ago

I now only shop on under 10$ Friday. But since this has become the over priced diamond/tanzanite channel, I'm giving my money to other channels. Just got a Bose wave for HALF price on the Minnesota channel, free shipping. This is what my husband would enjoy, not a box full of diamond jewelry no one will see because we're in lockdown again. People are broke, hungry and out of work. They really could use a 10$ Friday. But instead, you are paying several 'hosts' at one time to sell one item. Shame on you. How can you say 5 payments of $800 a month is a good deal? I also read it's 10 cents towards a meal you are donating, not an entire meal. If it wasn't for the interesting people on this blog, I probably would never watch this channel again. And, by the way, I could afford anything you sell, I'm lucky in that respect. Just rather give it to someone who cares about their customers.
11 x