Black Friday

Teachergirl

Black Friday

Post by Teachergirl » 3 years ago

I am very disappointed in Shop LC. All the screaming and yelling was out of control today. All of the items were very expensive. In years past I always purchased items on Black Friday. Today I barely watched. You need to keep the executives off of the air. They add nothing to the broadcast. Please stop screaming and yelling.
17 x

Ena

Re: Black Friday

Post by Ena » 3 years ago

It's pathetic.

Today is one of the biggest shopping days of the year. AND the majority of people still stuck at home and shopping exclusively online.

Thousands of deals are available, the competition is fierce..
And what ShopLC is selling all day?

An expensive jewelry.

What a wasted opportunity to make big sales and attract new customers....
15 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I haven't seen anything any different today than any other day. Every time I tune in they are selling yet another piece of rhapsody, usually Tanzanite. I even clicked on the Black Friday button at the top of the page, all high end, mostly Tanzanite!

Boooorrriiiinnnnggggg!!!!!
17 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 3 years ago

Teachergirl wrote:
3 years ago
I am very disappointed in Shop LC. All the screaming and yelling was out of control today. All of the items were very expensive. In years past I always purchased items on Black Friday. Today I barely watched. You need to keep the executives off of the air. They add nothing to the broadcast. Please stop screaming and yelling.
I agree completely! If anything, it is annoying and very unpleasant to listen too. I find myself switching the channel and watch far less than years past.
14 x

kaylee3

Post by kaylee3 » 3 years ago

I too am very disappointed with ShopLC today. I was expecting affordable great deals. I'm not in the position to buy high end Tanzanite, Rhapsody and so forth. I did find a couple items on line but nothing on air. I turned the channel several times today and will continue to do so if they don't start bringing back more affordable jewelry.
13 x

rosemary

Post by rosemary » 3 years ago

:?: I am so disappointed with the Black Friday deals. This is the first year I haven't found anything that was a great deal to make me part with my hard earned money. The prices presented where the same as on the web for months. ie champagne diamond tennis bracelet has been 499.99 for ever. The presenter even went as fare as to say "this is one of the best deals of the hour." I knew this was not a good sign of things to come.
My sisters and I have been shopping here since 2014 and as so many of us have become a custom to jaw dropping deal.

Black Friday is like Christmas to me. i I even got up at 4:00 am garbed a coffee and waited and waited like a fool. They have lost their way and the sales totals for the day will prove us right. We want the old shoplc family back who made every sales event so exciting and breath taking. i woke up this morning depressed because the same thing is happening today. The multi strand jade necklace i bought last year for 99.99 and today it is a doorbuster for 97.99. Because it is a doorbuster discount codes don't work.
15 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Out of habit I tuned in for my morning coffee. I heard Tenner say that yesterday was the biggest Black Friday in the history of SLC!!! WOW!!! What did I miss??? I couldn't find anything that kept my attention because I'm not interested in spending thousands on a piece of jewelry. I don't recall that people on the Forum were shopping either. Did you find any deals that you were excited to find?
9 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

When everything is labeled “doorbuster” and the coupon can’t be used it makes it highly unlikely that I’ll buy anything! I had hoped there would be coupons to use on almost anything. LC doorbuster prices are so high this year!
10 x

WinniethePooh

Post by WinniethePooh » 3 years ago

I am so tired of seeing tanzanite, diamond and Opatra door busters I could SCREAM! What about those of us who don’t want to, or can’t, spend beaucoup bucks on rings, etc. They sure left us all out of the game this year.
11 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

WinniethePooh wrote:
3 years ago
I am so tired of seeing tanzanite, diamond and Opatra door busters I could SCREAM! What about those of us who don’t want to, or can’t, spend beaucoup bucks on rings, etc. They sure left us all out of the game this year.
LET THEM EAT CAKE!!!

Shame on SLC
10 x