Shipping

Kittycat

Shipping

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

When I received a few items on Wed.The shipping tracker said I would receive the rest of them on Friday. So I checked Thurs. and it just said on its way. So no packages yesterday. I don't know what happened. I checked today and the same, on its way.No other info. Also I returned a few things, all but one said they received it. I sent them the same day. That one was in a separate package with their return label, because it was defective. The other week I sent back a watch that was broke with their return label and it showed received, but not this time with the ring that I sent back with their return label? I still haven't gotten any credit yet either. I hope they don't return the ring back to me because it was an RA item, as was the watch, but no problem with that return. By the way I haven't returned anything in a very long time before this.
5 x

Harlequin

Re: Shipping

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Finally got my item last night at7:30pm. Ordered on the 13th. Q..C said there shipping is delayed as well, because of C-19 social distancing is the problem they said.
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Finally got my item last night at7:30pm. Ordered on the 13th. Q..C said there shipping is delayed as well, because of C-19 social distancing is the problem they said.
As good an excuse as any! :lol:
5 x

Harlequin

A:... I ordered the bamboo fountain, where the glass ball goes around and around with the water. Can’t wait to see what the CATS DO 🤣might be a mistake to put on kitchen table, will see.
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
A:... I ordered the bamboo fountain, where the glass ball goes around and around with the water. Can’t wait to see what the CATS DO 🤣might be a mistake to put on kitchen table, will see.
Might be. I think I would stay close at first.
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@Harlequin

I bought two of the "spinning" ball fountains in different styles. If you find a flattened tear shaped plastic piece loose in the box--don't throw it out! You need to re-glue it in place for the crystal ball to spin! (they need two of these pieces) On one fountain I found the piece, on another I did not and had to fashion a substitute. Kind of a pain, but worth it because I really like the fountains. But once again--two for two with damage-SLC strikes again!!
5 x

Harlequin

Thank you JQ. For letting me know 🙂
3 x

Harlequin

A:... I will keep an eye on the fountain, the one I don’t trust is ROTTEN RAMOND, AKA JOKER. I DIDN'T NAME HIM. Oh by the way I am still eating Thanksgiving leftovers, for breakfast and dinner 😂. So good. Tonight will be last time.
4 x