Morganite

Teachergirl

Morganite

Post by Teachergirl » 4 years ago

I think 2 or 3 hours of morganite is enough. 7 hours? Really?
3 x

RS

Re: Morganite

Post by RS » 4 years ago

They just said they are running out. They seem to be going through each item quickly, not much interest is being shown I think.
Maybe they will move on to other offerings.
3 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

I have a couple of pieces of Morganite and some were really nice but overall I was not impressed. I purchased one of the rings that was presented today and it was very nice out of the box. But upon further/closer inspection there was a scratch on the center stone that would have been missed without the jewelers loupe. I was a little miffed because the ring cost $1600. I returned and hope that no one purchased that size 8 without that defect being corrected.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
I have a couple of pieces of Morganite and some were really nice but overall I was not impressed. I purchased one of the rings that was presented today and it was very nice out of the box. But upon further/closer inspection there was a scratch on the center stone that would have been missed without the jewelers loupe. I was a little miffed because the ring cost $1600. I returned and hope that no one purchased that size 8 without that defect being corrected.
I don’t have any of the morganite from here. What I have was all purchased locally. Mine is all set in rose gold and is very nice. I keep looking at what they are offering but nothing jumps out at me.
1 x