Customer Service & Free Shipping, NOT

shop69

Customer Service & Free Shipping, NOT

Post by shop69 » 3 years ago

Rude,rude, rude. I hate having to call customer service for this company. They are very rude! I've been reading complaints for years yet they don't do anything about it. What is up with "get free UPS 2nd Day Air" that is offered on items and then not honored as they "don't see the offer on their end". BS. Case in point, Item #3678179 states clearly on the bottom left, Shop LC Price, after the initial clicking on the item, below the price. This was only a $9.99 item so I was surprised they were even offering the free UPS 2nd day air shipping and I thought why not. Well, the system kept trying to charge me so I called. I spoke to an order rep and he told me I would have to speak to CS regarding the issue, and make the purchase through them. This was after he looked up the item and stated that he DID see the offer. He transferred me to CS where I was told, "I don't see that offer". Blatenly denied seeing it and since I was using the app on my phone, he told me to exit and go back in and see if that offer was still there, and it was, and still told me I was wrong. I did get free standard shipping. The app has so many problems and always has and I did not want to take a chance and order through the app, assume the she shipping would go away in the final purchase and then have to fight them to get the $$ back! LONG time customer here and I've spent a lot of $$ and I feel like I deserve some respect when I must call, UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! That offer should have been honored and SHOP LC needs to offer aggrivation credits to loyal customers when they have an experience like that. I'm very serious about that. Their CS, most, speak to customers like they are superior. Ha! Need to come down from their high horse and offer a good faith credit even if it's only $1.00 to $5.00. That goes a long way in proving THEIR appreciation. I agree with another post that THEY SHOULD BE THANKFUL AND KISS THEIR CUSTOMERS BUTT. WE ARE THEIR BREAD AND BUTTER AND THEY NEED TO SHOW THEIR APPRECIATION ESPECIALLY IN THIS PANDEMIC! Happy Holidays to all of their wonderful customers!
8 x