Defective item

Kittycat

Defective item

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

I won a sapphire ring on the RA with a defective stone, large crack down the center. I called CS was on hold a long time and then was told they didn't see it as defective and sent it back to me. I won a watch and it was broke and they have me a credit for it, no problem.,so why won't they refund my money on this. By the way this was the first time I received defective items on the RA. The CS girl was nice and did issue me a refund for an item I ordered 2 wks. ago and today it was $10. less,I also complained that I hadn't received some items from the 22nd yet and she couldn't tell me when they would arrive. I got conflicting shipping status, saying it would arrive today and also it would be late, which is it?
4 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Defective item

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
3 years ago
I won a sapphire ring on the RA with a defective stone, large crack down the center. I called CS was on hold a long time and then was told they didn't see it as defective and sent it back to me. I won a watch and it was broke and they have me a credit for it, no problem.,so why won't they refund my money on this. By the way this was the first time I received defective items on the RA. The CS girl was nice and did issue me a refund for an item I ordered 2 wks. ago and today it was $10. less,I also complained that I hadn't received some items from the 22nd yet and she couldn't tell me when they would arrive. I got conflicting shipping status, saying it would arrive today and also it would be late, which is it?
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post. In this case, please reach out to us at customerservice@shoplc.com so we can make this right and see what occurred here.
0 x

Kittycat

Re: Defective item

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

I was told the item was already sent back to me as they looked at it and didn't find it defective.
3 x