Slow shipping

Kittycat

Slow shipping

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

If other shopping channels can get you your packages in 3-5 days why can't Shop LC? I have been waiting 2 wks for items I won on the RA. I had in pay for them in full right away so why aren't they shipped that quickly and if they were how does it take to weeks? I don't live in another country.
8 x

Boston Irish

Re: Slow shipping

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Kitty cat it seems they hold purchased back and mail it all at ince.😞🍀
4 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

DHL. The worst. I’ve been waiting and waiting and waiting.....
7 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I have been complaining about this for over two years, my orders always take for ever, usually 2 weeks or longer.
5 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago

Last edited by Ariana 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
6 x

SeaBee

Post by SeaBee » 3 years ago

I agree, it is my one pet peeve with ShopLC. Love to shop, but the shipping is horrendous in price and speed. I wish they charged a flat rate for everything in one package rather than 3 dollars per item! Maybe make the gift boxes optional if that is part of the price? I need to start automatically figuring it into my RA bids, because I always grumble to myself if I don't have atleast 50 dollars worth of things for the free shipping. Maybe one of these days I'll remember to do it... :D
6 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 3 years ago

They seem to be changing things up. Ordered a Boulder opal ring on the 29th and received it yesterday (the 3rd). An order placed on the 28th is due to arrive tomorrow (the 5th). Maybe they've recently brought in more help for the shipping dept.
4 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

Karen just said the warehouse works 24 hrs. a day. Hard to believe with items taking so long to get and refunds taking so long to process. They must not have a full staff to do this.
3 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Good morning,

Thank you all so much for sharing your feedback. I have brought all of the feedback in this thread to the attention of the fulfillment team for their consideration.
1 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

I get a shipment email; I run the track number and it’s still hasn’t left 2-3 days later. Don’t tell me they work 24 hrs a day. DHL is another big problem. I’m still waiting on 2 separate packages. Once I get my stuff I’m switching to the J channel permanently. Sick and tired of dealing with this crap. The other channel processes and ships so much faster; same with returns. I’m tired of being unnecessarily angry all the time.
6 x