Stretch pay???

buyitall

Stretch pay???

Post by buyitall » 3 years ago

Looking at the other channels sales...even the other jewelry channel is offering free shipping and as much as 5 or 6 budget pays. Some channels have had 5 or 6 budget pays on EVERYTHING....no matter how low the cost! Times are hard...especially when you are on a fixed income. The other channels are even giving as little as 3 or 4 dollar budget pays. Why doesn’t ShopLC ever do this? Their budget pays make no sense. Sometimes they give 3 budget pays on $49 and sometimes 5. No consistency at all. I like shopping at ShopLC but have purchased most of my Christmas gifts on other channels because of their low budget pays. It is easier on my budget. I am older and have had extra bills during this pandemic....groceries have gone up; have had to buy lots of hand sanitizer, gloves and LOTS of masks; have to buy anti-bacterial wipes and spray and cleaning products. All of this is added expenses out of my limited budget so more budget pays helps out a lot. I am 68 and I live with my 83 year old sister who also has a heart condition. I have to keep all these supplies on hand so when I have to go out I am as safe as possible. I don’t want to bring the virus home to her. It sure would help out to have the 5 budget pays because every dollar counts. I admire ShopLC for its One for One feeding contribution but there are many of us older citizens that could use some help right now. I know it is probably too late in the Christmas season now, but I hope this channel will keep this in mind in the future.
9 x

Moderator_Rashad

Re: Stretch pay???

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 3 years ago

buyitall wrote:
3 years ago
Looking at the other channels sales...even the other jewelry channel is offering free shipping and as much as 5 or 6 budget pays. Some channels have had 5 or 6 budget pays on EVERYTHING....no matter how low the cost! Times are hard...especially when you are on a fixed income. The other channels are even giving as little as 3 or 4 dollar budget pays. Why doesn’t ShopLC ever do this? Their budget pays make no sense. Sometimes they give 3 budget pays on $49 and sometimes 5. No consistency at all. I like shopping at ShopLC but have purchased most of my Christmas gifts on other channels because of their low budget pays. It is easier on my budget. I am older and have had extra bills during this pandemic....groceries have gone up; have had to buy lots of hand sanitizer, gloves and LOTS of masks; have to buy anti-bacterial wipes and spray and cleaning products. All of this is added expenses out of my limited budget so more budget pays helps out a lot. I am 68 and I live with my 83 year old sister who also has a heart condition. I have to keep all these supplies on hand so when I have to go out I am as safe as possible. I don’t want to bring the virus home to her. It sure would help out to have the 5 budget pays because every dollar counts. I admire ShopLC for its One for One feeding contribution but there are many of us older citizens that could use some help right now. I know it is probably too late in the Christmas season now, but I hope this channel will keep this in mind in the future.

Hello,

Thank you for the suggestion and i will definitely send this up to see if we can incorporate this in the future
Last edited by Moderator_Rashad 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

Moderator_Rashad

Re: Stretch pay???

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 3 years ago

Moderator_Rashad wrote:
3 years ago
buyitall wrote:
3 years ago

Hello,

Thank you for the suggestion and I will definitely send this up to see if we can incorporate this in the future.
1 x