Dear SLC...

RS

Dear SLC...

Post by RS » 4 years ago

PLEASE STOP using DHL transfer to USPS for deliveries. Far too many delays.
5 x

LisaC2019

Re: Dear SLC...

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

I post on this topic before in another forum. DHL has to be the biggest waste of time and why not just use the postal service to deliver just like UPS. It never fails as there is a delay every time I am expecting a deliver. Usually, the delay is in Orlando Fl when the package is being transferred to the post office for final delivery.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Drives me crazy! DLH adds at least FOUR DAYS to my delivery time.

And until SLC changes things for the better the hosts NEED to stop saying (like I heard JUST NOW) “you can have this in your home in 5-7 business days”

NOT 😡

Maybe double that...IF you’re lucky.
5 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Please have the people inspect the merchandise before it’s shipped out. I ordered a Chaos wallet as a gift and didn’t look at it before I wrapped it up for her gift. At the party when she opened it, I looked at it. The Chaos tag was tore off and placed inside the wallet plus there was scratch marks all over the inside of the wallet where you close it. Needless to say I was embarrassed because it looked like I had given her a used gift. She kept it but didn’t say anything to me about how it looked. I won’t buy something like this unless I can inspect it in person. Please don’t ship out merchandise that’s been used on set or returned please
7 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
PLEASE STOP using DHL transfer to USPS for deliveries. Far too many delays.
Good afternoon,

Thank you so very much for your post. We have gone ahead and forwarded the feedback in this thread directly to our fulfillment & shipping teams, and our Voice of Customer team, so it can be reviewed and addressed. We appreciate that you provided this feedback, and thank you for being a part of the Shop LC family!
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I hate DHL too, like I posted before it takes on the average 2 weeks or longer for me to get my items. RS I also cringe every time I hear a host say 5 to 7 business days, maybe in their dreams but not in reality. I do get my orders from other shopping networks in 5 to 7 days.
5 x