Confusing

anniebelle
Posts: 3137
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Confusing

Post by anniebelle » 1 year ago

Harlequin wrote:
1 year ago
I’m sorry but, YES SLC SELLS RETURNED ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!
H: 🐱 two nurses came to my door today. Milo had pulled the emergency cord in the bathroom!! I'm so surprised this hasn't happened before now! 🐱
5 x

Harlequin
Posts: 1988
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Confusing

Post by Harlequin » 1 year ago

A:....TOO FUNNY. GO MILO SMART KITTY. 😺🙀
5 x

anniebelle
Posts: 3137
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Confusing

Post by anniebelle » 1 year ago

Harlequin wrote:
1 year ago
A:....TOO FUNNY. GO MILO SMART KITTY. 😺🙀
I had it tied up to the towel bar! Didn't know he could jump that high!!! 🐱🐱🐱 :lol: :lol: :lol: 🐱🐱🐱
5 x

Vicky
Posts: 1597
Joined: 2 years ago
Answers: 1

Re: Confusing

Post by Vicky » 1 year ago

I had a cat Tiger years ago that mistakenly got locked in the Dinette closet, for about 7 hours. My teen came home and heard a noise and saw the knob on the closet door turning. Next thing Tiger had police guns pointed at him, while they yelled come out with your hands up🤣
The cops were a little flustered when it ended up being a very annoyed and hungry cat trying to turn the knob to get out of that closet.
Anyway, I too received several items that were obviously a return.

When that happened at the Q , they let me return it although it was way after the 30 days
7 x

JewelryQueen
Posts: 2203
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Confusing

Post by JewelryQueen » 1 year ago

@anniebelle

That Milo really is a rascal!!!

@Vicky

That is hysterical! Thanks for sharing. Ended my night on a high note.
5 x

User avatar
Gypsy
Posts: 4012
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Confusing

Post by Gypsy » 1 year ago

Vicky wrote:
1 year ago
I had a cat Tiger years ago that mistakenly got locked in the Dinette closet, for about 7 hours. My teen came home and heard a noise and saw the knob on the closet door turning. Next thing Tiger had police guns pointed at him, while they yelled come out with your hands up🤣
The cops were a little flustered when it ended up being a very annoyed and hungry cat trying to turn the knob to get out of that closet.
Anyway, I too received several items that were obviously a return.

When that happened at the Q , they let me return it although it was way after the 30 days
Good Morning that was BELLY LAUGH FUNNY ! -Gypsy
😹 😹 😹 😹 😹 😹
5 x

User avatar
Gypsy
Posts: 4012
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Confusing

Post by Gypsy » 1 year ago

anniebelle wrote:
1 year ago
Harlequin wrote:
1 year ago
I’m sorry but, YES SLC SELLS RETURNED ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!
H: 🐱 two nurses came to my door today. Milo had pulled the emergency cord in the bathroom!! I'm so surprised this hasn't happened before now! 🐱
Cute & Sweet Milo !!!! He keeps you on your toes and a big smile on your face doesn't he !!! Give him a cuddles from me 😻😻 -Gypsy
5 x

User avatar
Gypsy
Posts: 4012
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Confusing

Post by Gypsy » 1 year ago

Back on the thread topic.....

Yes, Shoplc you DO resell used and returned items. I have received used and damaged items from Shoplc and I have pictures to prove it. I have reported and posted it here before and I have sent the pictures to several different people at Shoplc. So please stop denying it. It makes you look even worse. -Gypsy
9 x

User avatar
Gem Lover
Posts: 2091
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Confusing

Post by Gem Lover » 1 year ago

The J channel sells returned items but it says in the description that it is a return so you know what you are getting and they sell it for less.
8 x

RoxiJade
Posts: 223
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Confusing

Post by RoxiJade » 1 year ago

Gypsy wrote:
1 year ago
Back on the thread topic.....

Yes, Shoplc you DO resell used and returned items. I have received used and damaged items from Shoplc and I have pictures to prove it. I have reported and posted it here before and I have sent the pictures to several different people at Shoplc. So please stop denying it. It makes you look even worse. -Gypsy
Yes, Gypsy, I have received items in the same condition as you describe. Absolutely no way the stuff had not been used and returned. This is exactly why I am reluctant many times to buy items.
6 x