“FDA”....C-19

Harlequin

“FDA”....C-19

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

“FDA” .... Will more than likely APPROVE,C-19 VACCINE, YES!!!!😊. Was watching T. V. the other day saw the shipment carrier 🥴. Any guesses who it was????
5 x

Gemsnob

Re: “FDA”....C-19

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

If they can't guarantee it's will protect me and they cannot guarantee it won't harm me, I'll take my chances without it thank you very much. You'd do well to ask to see the package insert so you can make an informed choice.
9 x

Harlequin

Yes, I agree Gemsnob. Didn’t think about that. Was more or less asking about the shipment carrier. I’m sorry.
7 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
“FDA” .... Will more than likely APPROVE,C-19 VACCINE, YES!!!!😊. Was watching T. V. the other day saw the shipment carrier 🥴. Any guesses who it was????
DHL !!! Then we'll not get it available until January! :lol:
8 x

Harlequin

You guessed right. 😺😸. I hope not
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Most of the population aren’t likely to get it until Spring as it is.
First to get it will be front line workers and staff and residents of long term care facilities. Hopefully those will roll out within a week or so.
8 x

Harlequin

I can listen to the news to see if any baaddd adverse reactions occur. Thanks
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
The UK was the first to give it. So far a couple of folks have had allergic reactions. However they also had the same type of reactions to other vaccines they had received.
These vaccines have been being tested on folks for months now. They had a test program here in my town and hundreds of people signed up and got the trial vaccine.
8 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
The news is not going to give you any info of adverse reactions from any vaccine, whether it be allergic reaction, disability or death. They never have, they never will. The only way to know the risks is to read the package insert which they don't give you. Nothing on this planet is safe for everyone. No food. No medicine. No fabric. No detergent. I'm not anti vaccine. I'm very much pro informed consent. When you pick up a prescription, you get a list of possible side effects no matter how common or rare. That doesn't happen with vaccines. Side effects can happen for days, weeks, months or years. My youngest daughter was injured by a vaccine in August of 2015. She's never recovered and some things are getting worse. I regret this every day of my life. She was a teen and now is very sick. We all deserve to know what the risks are for anything we swallow and for any invasive medical procedure. When it comes to vaccines they do not give us this info. If vaccines are about keeping us all healthy and alive, then manufacturers, doctors , politicians should all want to know about those injured or killed so vaccines can be made safer. After all, you cannot remove it once injected. To top it off, Covid has not even been around for a full year. Exactly how much testing do you think was done. They have no idea long term effects. None because they haven't done studies for more than a few months. That's insane!
9 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
The news is not going to give you any info of adverse reactions from any vaccine, whether it be allergic reaction, disability or death. They never have, they never will. The only way to know the risks is to read the package insert which they don't give you. Nothing on this planet is safe for everyone. No food. No medicine. No fabric. No detergent. I'm not anti vaccine. I'm very much pro informed consent. When you pick up a prescription, you get a list of possible side effects no matter how common or rare. That doesn't happen with vaccines. Side effects can happen for days, weeks, months or years. My youngest daughter was injured by a vaccine in August of 2015. She's never recovered and some things are getting worse. I regret this every day of my life. She was a teen and now is very sick. We all deserve to know what the risks are for anything we swallow and for any invasive medical procedure. When it comes to vaccines they do not give us this info. If vaccines are about keeping us all healthy and alive, then manufacturers, doctors , politicians should all want to know about those injured or killed so vaccines can be made safer. After all, you cannot remove it once injected. To top it off, Covid has not even been around for a full year. Exactly how much testing do you think was done. They have no idea long term effects. None because they haven't done studies for more than a few months. That's insane!
The HPV vaccine?
4 x