Another day another problem

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Another day another problem

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Shelleefish wrote:
3 years ago
So yes very diss appointed with customer services handling of my first returns to lc...
Again I have paid for jewlry that stones fell out withi a few days...earrings ball fell off first time putting them on ...uneven stones in rings etc....and did my best repairing them myself..
Noe after spending hundreds ina few months..sent back chain on ruby necklace arrived very badly tangeled and broken.....10k rose gold blue sapphire ring arrived without the gold on it. Ruby eternity rings stones arrived with yhem all ovrr thr place slivers a small med sideways placed stones way uneven ..feel they should be somewhat uniform in settingd ??? And a pair of 14 k gold n platinum over sterling silver heart lever back esrrings ..they arrived with no lever.back now they have sent me a broken chain twice and the other items mentioned all back to me ....I honestly feel the sapphire ring was much prettier than one sent back w/o gold ....ruby ring still has way messed up stones on it and I swear the ring is way dull and unattractive...feel sent me back items in worse shape. !!!! Seriously do and finally earrings are still incorrect item! Note said all sales are final on the onlune auction therefore your items do not qualify for refund
Apogise for any inconvenience caused! I have found in policies that any itemd thst are dsmaged or have mNufacturers defects can be returned...and what is policy for being sent INCORRECT ITEM??? I have spent way way ytomuch time with untrue emails saying was not within 30 days ...total untruth!! On phone waste of time say cannot find and make investigatio ticketd??? And now found this site to at least help my mental and emotional health well being ...learning a lot more too.
Please is there anyone working here that cares about us customer's?? Cannot help but feel screwed over ...returns done with g
Shopgoodwill, zulily, ebay etc....so smooth ..what is really going on here with lc??? Already backing off from these inconsiderate unprofessional useless customer service agents. Way wrong
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post. I apologize about all of this, please email us at customerservice@shoplc.com with your order information so we can look into resolving these issues for you.
1 x