Tony Dinez

Hot4TENER

Re: Tony Dinez

Post by Hot4TENER » 2 years ago

Tony isn’t my favorite, but it’s probably not easy living in the shadow of such a HANDSOME and CHARMING younger brother. 😍😍😍😍😍. Tenner is looking mighty fine lately and he always seems to be in a good mood. 💖💖💖💖💖! I always love seeing my guy.
7 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 2 years ago

This is for Hot4Tenner, I could not have said it better.
4 x

Vonnie

Post by Vonnie » 2 years ago

I like The Brothers Diniz. I like all of the hosts, though some better than others. They're just doing their jobs and trying to make a living. And they're hilarious! The schtick is part of the fun.
6 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

Oh my here we go again there for the grace of God go I!
8 x

Shashi

Post by Shashi » 2 years ago

I love the good gems the Diniz brothers bring. Those are the shows I like even though I can't afford most. I learn and appreciate the gemstones. I have a good collection, though not all top of the line. I do however get a little offended by things like " oh come on ladies ( bang the desk), do you understand what's on the table, do you?" A bit condescending and hardly an enjoyable atmosphere. Mute button is the best invention since sliced toast.
5 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Hello all: I enjoying seeing all the gems & learning about things I don’t know. Usually the mute button is on so much nowadays that I just turn the channel. I don’t need to be talked to like I’m an idiot because I didn’t spend a couple of thousands of dollars on something that maybe I really don’t like, just to please mr tony while he acts like a 2 year old if the item isn’t selling. He should be so embarrassed how his style comes across here in the USA. No one tells him about this??? No sales here. 😠
6 x

steelstash

Post by steelstash » 2 years ago

I would like for him to know that even though I am a fam, he should understand that the average viewer cannot afford three or four thousand dollar items even on budget pay.
3 x

TN

Post by TN » 2 years ago

I like Tony, he’s got a cool cat style. I think when he gets excited and does his “come on ladies and gentlemen, do you understand what’s on the table?” routine he’s really talking to the people who can afford to drop thousands of dollars, not us poors. So I don’t find it insulting because he’s really not talking to me ;)
6 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Hot4Tenner....you make me smile with your enthusiasm for Tenner 😏😊
He is looking great and boy are his beautiful children going to be rich in gems and jewelry 😉

I don't turn the mute button on when Tony is on, I would rather hear his voice than listen to a loud mouth narcissistic fool who REPEATS everything he says cause he loves to hear himself talk 😉

Tony and Tenner have class....a kindness about them also
Tony loves the stones he sells so this might get him overexcited sometimes ☺️
6 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

I don’t find anything wrong with Tony trying to persuade people to buy gems. That is his job. He is a salesman. It’s up to me if i a want to buy or not.
5 x