Tony Dinez

Lulu

Re: Tony Dinez

Post by Lulu » 2 years ago

I wish the Diniz men would bring in more tourmaline. The green tourmaline stone I bought is a stunner!
6 x

Koi

Post by Koi » 2 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
2 years ago
Tony isn’t my favorite, but it’s probably not easy living in the shadow of such a HANDSOME and CHARMING younger brother. 😍😍😍😍😍. Tenner is looking mighty fine lately and he always seems to be in a good mood. 💖💖💖💖💖! I always love seeing my guy.
Tenner is so appealing, I feel he has rekindled my love of gems. I agree, he has been looking mighty fine lately (with white dress shirt on), and he is so in love with his girls! Tony cares about money. Tenner cares about gemstones. I also love seeing him, whether I'm interested in what is selling or not. I always learn something, also.
4 x

Joybear

Post by Joybear » 2 years ago

I appreciate all the beautiful gems from shop lc thanks to folks like tony.these people are working hard to bring these things to me that I otherwise would not be able to afford. I am dismayed by the folks here who have nothing better to do but criticize and denigrate Tony for doing his job!!!it is NOT NICE it is mean and nasty . I would love to see you fools try to do his job that would be entertaining!go Tony !maybe I will start a Tony dineZ fan club!LOL
4 x

Gemini1952

Post by Gemini1952 » 2 years ago

People are entitled to their opinions whether you like it or not!! Freedom of expression or are you part of leftist censorship and cancel culture?
7 x

Joybear

Post by Joybear » 2 years ago

Absolutely everyone has the right to express their opinion which is exactly what I was doing! As to leftist censorship and cancel culture you have no idea how far off the mark you are on that.i just believe in people being civil to one another which in current society is sorely lacking .
6 x

Chicky

Post by Chicky » 2 years ago

Tony Tony Tony….. I almost missed your presence tonight.
I caught and bought your red citrine bracelet. I’m sitting
here with my full glass of Pinot Noir listening to your
beguiling voice selling me fantastic jewellery. You are so entertaining and mesmerising. I can’t stop watching you.
Thank you Tony, I’ll be watching and drinking to you
my friend.
1 x

Vonnie

Post by Vonnie » 2 years ago

Joybear wrote:
2 years ago
Absolutely everyone has the right to express their opinion which is exactly what I was doing! As to leftist censorship and cancel culture you have no idea how far off the mark you are on that.i just believe in people being civil to one another which in current society is sorely lacking .
Well-said Joybear. Some of the comments are downright toxic.
3 x

steelstash

Post by steelstash » 2 years ago

Sometimes Tony goes a little off the rails. Why does he keep cutting into Marva's time slot. Frankly I do not wat to see her doing the TLV every night but it is their company and they can schedule the hosts anyway they like. The last couple of nights Tony went a little wild. First, he refused to get off the show until he could present his gorgeous turkezite rings. I bought one but he joined Chuck and Dione to continue. Dione said she had a turkezite that Tenner gave her as a birthday gift. So Tony said he would send one to Chuck. Now all of the other hosts will want gifts too, Kind of funny really, The next night Tony called in to assist Marva in lowering prices for tennis necklaces and bracelets to a very low level and then stuck around to help sell amazonite. I checked on the prices today which have returned to the levels that they were at before Tony came in to save the day. Still watch but seeing the same people minus the fun ones day after day is getting old. But Tony is always enlightening to be sure. The dynamic among some of the hosts seems a little off to this viewer.

'
4 x

PAEINI

Post by PAEINI » 2 years ago

I think I've been watching too much Tony. The other day, I marched into the conference room for a staff meeting, slammed a box of donuts on the credenza, spun around, pointing to the donuts, and said to my staff... "Ladies and Gentlemen, do you understand what is on the table?" They recommended a vacation...
11 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

PAEINI wrote:
2 years ago
I think I've been watching too much Tony. The other day, I marched into the conference room for a staff meeting, slammed a box of donuts on the credenza, spun around, pointing to the donuts, and said to my staff... "Ladies and Gentlemen, do you understand what is on the table?" They recommended a vacation...
😂😂😂😂😂
4 x