Certification of Authenticity

Margui

Certification of Authenticity

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

When they were the Jewelry Channel each item used to come with a little card specifying the gem type, the weight, the type of cut, and stating that this piece of jewelry is genuine. They should put this again.
Last edited by Margui 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
7 x

Ukie

Re: Certification of Authenticity

Post by Ukie » 4 years ago

Agreed.
3 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

I’d also like online accurate descriptions of the item
plus thorough up close camera shots of the gemstones wiThout the color filters that the camera are so fond of using especially with tanzanite. I’m so over buying and then having to send back stuff that looks nothing like the presentation.
11 x

sunshine13

Post by sunshine13 » 4 years ago

Yes, some of the descriptions are incomplete.
5 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Yep they are turning into the other companys out there!!! This is so sad they never used to be this way!!!???? Used to be you got what you saw. Now I’m getting way paler stones at home. Alexandrite - no ruby by nite. Pale Grandiderite. Hot pink sapphire looked like a natural sapphire. Ethiopian opals look all jelly opal Only nice things I’ve got was my sphene ring & earrings, yellow diamond was quite nice! heart ruby was nice, but these older items were higher quality and you get the color you saw online or tv. I have some VERY BEAUTIFUL JEWELRY from them I really hate to see this happen 😒😫😢 used to be the absolute best place to buy from!!!!! Was the other places that raped ya for crappy stones not LC I really hate the bait & switch crap 💩
6 x

letsshop

Post by letsshop » 4 years ago

I Agree!!!!
2 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Margui wrote:
4 years ago
When they were the Jewelry Channel each item used to come with a little card specifying the gem type, the weight, the type of cut, and stating that this piece of jewelry is genuine. They should put this again.
Yep. I still have those little cards from years ago. I appreciated them. I also appreciated the cuts of the stones. Now the stones seem to be slices.
2 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Nothing seems like before.
2 x

TerryTalk

Post by TerryTalk » 4 years ago

So it’s really changed? I wondered. I am new to ShopLC, but not at all to home shopping and I wondered after seeing these shows and some of the antics—wow has it always been like this? Guess not... Were the shows different?
1 x

TerryTalk

Post by TerryTalk » 4 years ago

Btw—I do notice you don’t get the depth of info in the item description that I like—treatments, locations where gemstone came from, etc.. Some info— but wish there was more. Thanks for listening.
2 x