Shop LC tracking is a joke!

Horsepower

Re: Shop LC tracking is a joke!

Post by Horsepower » 3 years ago

Mine are sitting invoiced for days now, even one that I paid extra for UPS 2nd day air. Now I can't cancel them and SLC advertises that they ship in one business day. Not a funny joke, and then if you're able to cancel you wait forever to get a credit on your card. I mean what the hay LC.
8 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

Horsepower wrote:
3 years ago
Mine are sitting invoiced for days now, even one that I paid extra for UPS 2nd day air. Now I can't cancel them and SLC advertises that they ship in one business day. Not a funny joke, and then if you're able to cancel you wait forever to get a credit on your card. I mean what the hay LC.
Good Evening, Horsepower!

I am so sorry to hear this is happening with your order! I would be more than happy to assist with this. If you could, please send an email to customerservice@shoplc.com with the order information and I'll be happy to check in with our teams regarding the status of the order for you. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience you have experienced during this!
3 x

Horsepower

Post by Horsepower » 3 years ago

Thank you for responding MOD Connor. I work graveyard shift & just checked my history. The items shipped early this morning. I still question why we need to email you our order numbers when you know all of the scoop on us. If I call CS the first thing they ask for is the telephone number or email address. When I login online to the live broadcast I use my phone number & the same when I login to this forum. Even though we use nicknames on this forum, the phone number & email identifies us by our real names, order history, etc. You should be able to see Horsepower & look at my order history in a flash. If not then something is really wrong with your system directory.
7 x

Denny98

Post by Denny98 » 3 years ago

I think we all need to realize this year stopped being normal some time ago. It's been my experience most of my orders from ShopLC have arrived with some delays in certain shipping hubs. I ordered a couple of items through an on line retailer (not ShopLC) for relatives in Missouri. These items were ordered on 11-17, and have been stuck at a Springfield, MO USPS facility since December 10th. I can't complain with everything going on right now. Other gifts are there waiting for Christmas delight, while these few stragglers will be surprises for later. I just thank God I have relatives to hopefully spend next Christmas with. I won't be visiting them this year but I look forward to next year.
Dennis
9 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Happy Saturday everyone! I live 40 miles South of Pittsburgh in Ohio. All our mail gets sorted in Pittsburgh now. They discontinued sorting in Ohio. It still took 4 days to get a Christmas card to Pittsburgh. Can’t these people hire more just for the holidays ?? ☹️☹️ I’ve not gotten any mail or packages the last 2 days. What ??????
Last edited by Amy 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
7 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Heard on news today, the Senate is trying to get money added to the stimulus a bunch of money for USPS, so they can get packages out more quickly. Also a stimulus check for those in need.
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

In my humble opinion throwing more money at the USPS won't help unless they change some of their procedures, policies and staff. Here are some examples. A while back I mailed something with insufficient postage. Instead of simply stamping "returned for postage" and walking this envelope about 40 feet to my PO Box-- it took a trip to Seattle and then an airplane trip to San Francisco where it apparently was enjoying a week long vacation before reversing the process and being returned to my mailbox. In another instance I received a yellow slip in my PO box advising me that there was a package too big for my box. I took this slip to the counter (after waiting in a LONG line) three days in a row and was told they couldn't find my package. The fourth trip to the counter I was chewed out for not picking it up sooner!!! By the same people who had seen me the three previous days! In another case my friend had purchased a money order to pay a credit card bill. The sorting machine chewed up her envelope and check and some time later this mangled mess ended up in her mail box. At first she was upset because her payment was late, but when she requested a replacement check and was told she had to pay for it again despite the fact that the mutilated check was obviously the PO's fault she became more irate. It was not until the clerk threw some tape at her so she could try to put this check puzzle back together that I had to grab my friend by the belt loops to keep her from leaping the counter and strangling the rude clerk. Were it not for the $25,000 fine and possible imprisonment--I would not have intervened. I have at least a dozen more such experiences but I will not bore you with them now.

So I leave you with this that someone passed on to me:

UPS "You have a package in Seattle and it will be delivered to your door at 2:32 PM today"
USPS "You have a package but we don't know where it is and you will get it when we feel like it"
DHL "You ordered something?!?!?
10 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

JQ:... OMG!!!
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I have two packages that are apparently traveling together, experiencing very long delays. It took 2 days just to be marked as shipped, three more days to check in at Houston. Now they have been sitting here at the airport since Monday awaiting to be picked up by USPS! Tracking info isn't even taking a guess as to when they might arrive!

Has anyone received their Kitty blanket??? Mine is at the airport!!!
4 x

Jacee

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

To add to JQ's precisely stated experience with P.O....( there's no help for them)

And they ALL have "attitudes" that they're really "doing you a service"..Hah!!
4 x