Shop LC tracking is a joke!

Bella

Shop LC tracking is a joke!

Post by Bella » 3 years ago

Why would an item that was supposedly shipped early last week and due to arrive yesterday say “USPS waiting for package” Also on the Shop LC tracking it says order being processed. This is nuts!!! I have not received the package and I have no idea where it is. So Shop LC what’s up?
11 x

Gem Lover

Re: Shop LC tracking is a joke!

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I agree, totally unprofessional!
10 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

So frustrating, try to keep your blood pressure down. We all know the drill....
9 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

I am waiting on something from the 4th hello where is it? I feel sorry for people in the states where they are getting hit with all that snow.😞🍀
8 x

Gem Lover

I am one of them getting hit with the snow storm and one my heating zones went down tonight so no heat in that part of the house, the furnace guy just left at 11:46pm and said pipes are froze and left. I am very frustrated right now.
6 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago

Last edited by Ariana 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
7 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

@Ariana , thanks for the info. Might explain why things are just sitting for a few days here, a few days there. I too have items I am expecting, a couple gifts sprinkled in. No big rush Holiday wise for me.
7 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

This is interesting: USPS is delivering twice a day here in Cincinnati! I received a package yesterday morning when I found out our regular mail hadn't come yet. Our delivery is always late afternoon, except for vacations, etc. Again this morning I received one of my late packages spoken of earlier.
7 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good morning,

We apologize that your packages may not have arrived in a timely manner. Our Standard shipments leave our facility via DHL and are passed of to USPS once they arrive in the corresponding state, at which point they are labeled as "USPS waiting for package" Unfortunately this is where a lot of package fall into what may seem like Limbo. If your package is in this state for more than 3-5 business days please contact us via chat via shoplc.com, email via customerservice@shoplc.com, and over the phone at 877-899-0078 so that we may investigate the issue further.
6 x

Gem Lover

I canceled multiple items a few days ago because the had not shipped and it had been 3 days, like I said before if my order status after a couple of days does not say invoiced I am canceling. None of them had even been invoices so they were canceled, I think there was 11of them.
8 x