SOOOOO very long.......

RoxiJade

SOOOOO very long.......

Post by RoxiJade » 3 years ago

I like to flip back and forth through the channels, and I can't help but notice how long some of these presentations are. Today, Tony and Lolo were on that darn multi auction for over 45 minutes. What other channel does that? High end high priced items, and when they finally wrapped it up and moved on, Tony seemed somewhat irritated that only 24 people had bought anything. People either want the stuff or they don't, no matter how much you try to talk them into buying it. It was exhausting. Why do it?
13 x

Amy

Re: SOOOOO very long.......

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

In reply Roxijade, I sure wish SLC would get a new host that we all like & enjoy watching. Once again we have Tenner’s brother Tony who talks to us like we “can’t read or write.” I agree he has a real attitude problem if a $5000 tanzanite didn’t sell out. I guess being a millionaire has gone to his big head, so that gives him permission to be a “nasty” host. Can SLC get someone local to present these huge priced items who has a personality ?? I am not impressed we are watching a live feed from Brazil. Big deal. Another host for the mute button or change the channel. SCL just gets harder to watch & is truly aggravating most of the time. 🙁🙁🙁
9 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 3 years ago

I thought the reason they stay on an item for so long is because it is selling (?).

A couple of years ago, the Rockafellas (3 guys on J) spent 45 minutes trying to sell disgusting, cheap gemstone chip necklaces. Yeah, a waste of time and talent. It looks like hosts stay on whatever has been allotted for their show for however long they're told to. Gotta get rid of the inventory.
7 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

The last few times he came on I changed the station because I knew it would be a high end item that they would spend an hour on, I did not even wait to see what it was.
4 x

Jacee

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

Studies have proven
People's attention span is 20 minutes.
2 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Jacee and all: average attention span is 20 min. While attempting to watch SLC my attention span is how long it takes me to mute them or change the channel. I would say 15 to 20 seconds tops. Loved your post. ❄️❄️❄️ 🎄🎄🎄 😂😂😂
3 x