SHAME ON "BAD BOY"

Horsepower

SHAME ON "BAD BOY"

Post by Horsepower » 3 years ago

I'm sitting here shaking my head & feeling really insulted. I just opened a package that I ordered as a stocking stuffer for my Daughter-in-law, the Ankur's treasure chest natural brown and black buffalo horn necklace. It's a very large piece attached to a cheap piece of cardboard. In the package SLC included a bracelet size blue box (one size up from a ring box). OMG REALLY !! I would have felt better if they had left that small box out of the picture, because now I'm fuming mad. How dare you insult my intelligence this way. I would love to see BAD Boy (hahaha) stuff that thing in that small box on LIVE TV. Ain't gonna happen people. Not funny, they really don't give a flip as long as they ring their register.
8 x

Boston Irish

Re: SHAME ON "BAD BOY"

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

I am still waiting for 8 necklace boxes from a month ago. Sorry this happened to you too.😡🍀
8 x

Horsepower

Post by Horsepower » 3 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
3 years ago
I am still waiting for 8 necklace boxes from a month ago. Sorry this happened to you too.😡🍀
Boston Irish, I remember your post about the buffalo horn necklaces. I got one for myself around the same time you got yours & was sent a crappy light weight brown paper box that was way to small for the necklace & just down right ugly. You would think they would get the picture, but no it just gets worse. Nobody with even one ounce of common sense would pack such a tiny little box for such a big piece.
7 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 3 years ago

It would be even funnier to watch him try to find any pink in those pink diamond love knot earrings he pulled out of his treasure chest. Waiting, waiting..."Well, I found a lot of black; but, no pink". :lol: Maybe, black is the new pink? Yeah, they're going back.
8 x