Vouchers

Gypsy

Re: Vouchers

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Cant say that I didn't get some nice things at great prices using earned vouchers , however seems there were always more items on the -nope you can't use voucher on this item- I really searched out deals to use the vouchers. And having items (that you are holding out on while waiting for the lost voucher to show) sell out on wish list is frustrating. I simply wish they had longer "use" date and less restrictions so we can really bargain hunt
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I can not count how many times they would send me 5 $10 vouchers instead of one $50 voucher and I would have to call in and tell them they need to send me one $50, one customer service person asked what the difference was and I told them you can not use all 5 at once and I want to use my $50 one on one higher priced item. The only time I use the $10 one on are the $20 and $30 items, there is a big difference.
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I had the same experience with coupons few months ago. So they changed it to one $50 voucher, but the card they sent me was expired. Took several calls to get them to do it by phone.
Did you notice the coupon they give today wont be valid until after the Holidays🙄
Btw- the TLV today is the mattress cover for $69.99 plus tax and shipping, and if I want to return it, its a return shipping fee.
Well, Shoplc is selling the same King size mattress cover set on Ebay for $59.49 with expedited shipping. Free shipping and free returns. Yes, today shoplc gives a $10 coupon on its site, but not good until January.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I had the same experience few months ago. So they changed it, but the card they sent me was expired. Took several calls to get them to do it by phone.
Did you notice the coupon they give today wont be valid until after the Holidays🙄
Btw- the TLV today is the mattress cover for $69.99 plus tax and shipping and if I want to return it, its a return shipping fee.
Well, Shoplc is selling the same King size on Ebay for $59.49 expedited shipping. Free shipping and free returns. Yes, today shoplc gives a $10 coupon on its site, but not good until January.
1 x

Moderator_LaRica

Post by Moderator_LaRica » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I had the same experience with coupons few months ago. So they changed it to one $50 voucher, but the card they sent me was expired. Took several calls to get them to do it by phone.
Btw- the TLV today is the mattress cover for $69.99 plus tax and shipping, and if I want to return it, its a return shipping fee.
Well, Shoplc is selling the same King size mattress cover set on Ebay for $59.49 with expedited shipping. Free shipping and free returns. Yes, today shoplc gives a $10 coupon on its site, but not good until January.
Thank you for your feedback. We are so sorry for any inconvenience that this has caused. We have forwarded your feedback to our promotions team for review. Shop LC Team!
0 x