Vouchers

Gypsy

Vouchers

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

I saw this morning that we can earn vouchers with our purchases today.....I've got a 'love-hate relationship' the the vouchers. Of course it's always great to earn alittle extra 'cash' but it got to where pretty much the only way to benefit was to use them for a tv presented item. You had to pick a discount either use your.voucher or take extra.% off item I even had items that I tried to purchase that would automatically deduct a percentage(screen would say-percentage taken at cart) therefore making it so I couldn't use voucher and then they would quickly expire and not get used, not even counting the times the vouchers weren't in with my order and I missed out buying something that I may have had on my wish list that sold out before I could receive replacement voucher. So vouchers ,hmmmm I guess I still love to hate them. :D
7 x

Eve
Answers: 1

Re: Vouchers

Post by Eve » 4 years ago

So just something to think about if you spend $200 and get 50 off that is like 25% off your items so if you just wait till they have a 30% off you are going to be better off
Just saying
7 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Exactly..so you hold onto voucher and before you know it...it expires. They should allow customer to use both discounts together, that to me is incentive to increase purchases
4 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

I have gotten a few vouchers without even trying to, never
used them, expiration too quick or like ya said, i can just wait
for the 30% - 35% promo..... if i did have my heart set on an
item, again 'like ya said,' ....expired. ha
4 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

For me the customer appreciation vouchers are absolutely no incentive. Once I heard host say that she was surprised to learn how few vouchers were actually used. Well DUH! I can either take $10 off or wait for a 20-30% discount. Now if I had a $50 voucher, it might be different. I used one once to buy a $15. Silver chain. It was pretty flimsy. They also expire too quickly.
1 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

I thought the same thing about the voucher offer. Why do you have to wait until January 8 to use them and why are they only good for 20 days? This is such a sham :lol: How are you going to give an incentive and then limit the usage. What if I don't want to buy anything in January and want to use the voucher this year to continue purchasing gifts. The last time they offered this so called incentive I had to call and actually get the voucher. They did send it via email but there were limits on what could be purchased.
0 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

"Christmas Coupon" How is it a "CHRISTMAS" coupon if you can't use it at "Christmas". Can only be used during certain dates in January. Marketing strategy for the name of this voucher is way too misleading..
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

CC wrote:
4 years ago
"Christmas Coupon" How is it a "CHRISTMAS" coupon if you can't use it at "Christmas". Can only be used during certain dates in January. Marketing strategy for the name of this voucher is way too misleading..
Yeah, I’d like to have a long chat with their marketing director. 🙄
2 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

The best way to use the vouchers is to, for instance, use the $20 voucher on a $30 item. Obviously, the savings would be much better than if you used a 30% off coupon. For higher priced items, you're usually better off just waiting for a coupon. The problem I usually have is not being able to use them for on air items. Most jewelry doesn't look as good on the web as it does on TV. So by the time you see it on TV, it's going to be sold out in your size

Also, when they get really busy, like during clearance and holiday shopping events, it takes anywhere from 10 days to over 2 weeks for my order to arrive (they don't even ship it for a few days, and shipping is slower). By the time I got the coupon, it was only good for about another week (I know it's different this time).
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Maybe the vouchers aren’t good until January is because the packages they arrive in won’t get to US before then!
3 x