All my sterling silver jewelry is turning black!

Kharailee

All my sterling silver jewelry is turning black!

Post by Kharailee » 3 years ago

All my sterling silver jewelry from Shoplc is turning black. That does not happen with the jewelry I buy from other home shopping channels. Please Shoplc make your jewelry anti tarnish. You are after all, the manufacturer. It’s disappointing when I go to wear my jewelry it turned black, and at that moment I don’t have time to clean it and I should not have to sit and constantly monitor my jewelry to see which one is turning black. No Joy there.
5 x

Harlequin

Re: All my sterling silver jewelry is turning black!

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

I believe SLC does make most of their jewelry anti-tarnish. The pieces that are platinum over silver. Or gold over. Real sterling silver does tarnish. Just have to keep them clean, SLC makes anti-jewelry boxes and, cloths. I don’t have a problem keeping some of my silver clean. I’m not aware of any real silver not tarnishing. Have a great day 🙂
8 x

Moderator_Rashad

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 3 years ago

Kharailee wrote:
3 years ago
All my sterling silver jewelry from Shoplc is turning black. That does not happen with the jewelry I buy from other home shopping channels. Please Shoplc make your jewelry anti tarnish. You are after all, the manufacturer. It’s disappointing when I go to wear my jewelry it turned black, and at that moment I don’t have time to clean it and I should not have to sit and constantly monitor my jewelry to see which one is turning black. No Joy there.
Good Morning,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please contact us via chat via shoplc.com, email via customerservice@shoplc.com, and over the phone at 877-899-0078 so we can diagnose what may be occuring. Thank you for being a part of the Shop LC family!
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

In the description of the item it tells you if it it is platinum/gold over or standard finish, if it says just standard then it will tarnish because it means it does not have the platinum/gold over. also it could be tarnishing if it is from the Karis collection which is bronze for the base metal.
5 x