Is it just me.....

Gypsy

Is it just me.....

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Is it just me....or has anyone else had problems with the shipping of the Argon oils or hair care products, heck, any liquids ?? My orders keep arriving with broken/cracked lids and leaking. I have addressed my issues with shoplc and was assured information would be forwarded to shipping warehouse and I spoke with my postal carrier. But I am still leery of reordering the products. So really wondering how isolated my shipping problems were. If it's the packaging I hope its improved.
1 x

Eve
Answers: 1

Re: Is it just me.....

Post by Eve » 4 years ago

That is always the answer one gets we are going to get with the warehouse .....please ,....the warehouse don’t give me started on the warehouse that’s where the majority of problem lies. They don’t look good enough for your items then you get an email that the repick has been processed and then you just don’t get your item and then you have to run behind it and most of the time it’s just sold out !!!!! and customer service do not believe them when they say they call you back they will not!!!!
3 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

I have not had any issues with the oils but did have issues with the collagen powder spilling into the package. The bag looked like it had been cut while packing and placed into the box. There was this white powder all over everything in the box. I called CS and they wanted to only refund one of the packages but I had to let him know that both packages were leaking. Of course it was stated the item had sold out but two days later it was on the website being offered for more money. Needless to say that was the last time I ordered.
3 x

Gypsy

As of today I have not reordered
I am 3 for 3 when it comes to recieving orders with leaking and broken caps .
Even though the products themselves are good,.I'm not sure yet if it is worth the frustrating and mess of receiving the products , and I was never offered a refund. I was at one point asked what I wanted them to do about it and I recall at that point keeping my mouth shut and hanging up was best way to lower my blood pressure and not say something that would've been physically impossible and probably illegal.
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I always order the Haitian black castor oil products and I have never had an issue with those but I do have 3 sets as gifts sitting in my gift room and I have not checked them so I guess I better, lol.
0 x

Gypsy

Yep the black haitian oil is one of the products that has arrived with broken caps. Unless you still have bottles in plastic bag they come if they were leaking you would know. Maybe it's my postal carrier I need to have another discussion with :(
0 x

Moderator_LaRica

Post by Moderator_LaRica » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Is it just me....or has anyone else had problems with the shipping of the Argon oils or hair care products, heck, any liquids ?? My orders keep arriving with broken/cracked lids and leaking. I have addressed my issues with shoplc and was assured information would be forwarded to shipping warehouse and I spoke with my postal carrier. But I am still leery of reordering the products. So really wondering how isolated my shipping problems were. If it's the packaging I hope its improved.
Thank you for your feedback. We are so sorry to hear that your recent items have arrived damaged. We want to assist you and get this issue resolved quickly. We have emailed you directly via email. Shop LC Team!
1 x

Gypsy

Hi LaRica, the "incident" isn't recent....the last time this happened was months ago. I posed the question to try and see if others had this problem and if so.has shoplc improved the packaging of the liquid items .
I'm trying to ease my own mind as to whether or not I should try to continue using and reorder . So I'm not sure what there is you.can resolve other than give assurances of improved packaging , but ...thank you
1 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
As of today I have not reordered
I am 3 for 3 when it comes to recieving orders with leaking and broken caps .
Even though the products themselves are good,.I'm not sure yet if it is worth the frustrating and mess of receiving the products , and I was never offered a refund.

I was at one point asked what I wanted them to do about it and I recall at that point keeping my mouth shut and hanging up was best way to lower my blood pressure and not say something that would've been physically impossible and probably illegal.
😂🤣😆😅🤣😅😂😆🤣😅🤣😂😆🤣😅🤣😂😆😅😂😅😆🤣😂
1 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
How high up do you live?
I have to be careful ordering liquids because they sometime burst crack explode from the pressure.
I buy a bag of chips or bagged salad down in town and by the time I arrive home, way up the mountain, the bags are puffed tight and ready to bust.
With my Argon oil I had just a bit of leaked product. Wasn't bad.
2 x