Yoo....Hoo

Harlequin

Yoo....Hoo

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Anibelle, care to share your SECRET on how to get my EMOJIS MOVING 🤣😂😹. Did you ever find that toy for Milo 😸. The laser light
4 x

anniebelle

Re: Yoo....Hoo

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Anibelle, care to share your SECRET on how to get my EMOJIS MOVING 🤣😂😹. Did you ever find that toy for Milo 😸. The laser light
The
:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm just using the emojis to the right of the "post a reply" screen, provided by SLC. Your phone doesn't have these? 😺😸😼🙀😿😾 I did find it online, Ama... I think. I'm gonna try a regular lazer first to see if he likes it. My previous kitty would tire of it rather quickly. I've mislaid that one. He seems to have lost interest in Fetch right now.
4 x

Harlequin

A:..... I am using the emojis as you describe, they move but, when I tap on them they come up as to what they mean. DRATS 😩. Oh crumb balls 🥴
4 x

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 3 years ago

Speaking of 🐈⬛ cat toys, hope u don’t mind if I but in here. But I bought my two 🐱 🐱’s the Flippity Flip Fish toy that is advertised on tv..thought my two would love it... wrong! Lol, they are not attracted to it in the least bit..Merry Christmas, Ellie and Peaches..hmmm
Glad I bought it on eBay..a lot cheaper than on tv.
4 x

anniebelle

What-a-gem wrote:
3 years ago
Speaking of 🐈⬛ cat toys, hope u don’t mind if I but in here. But I bought my two 🐱 🐱’s the Flippity Flip Fish toy that is advertised on tv..thought my two would love it... wrong! Lol, they are not attracted to it in the least bit..Merry Christmas, Ellie and Peaches..hmmm
Glad I bought it on eBay..a lot cheaper than on tv.
That's what I'm afraid of!!! Those toys can really run into a lot of money! Through the years I've found I'm usually buying the toys for ME!!! They usually find their own! Last night, Milo was playing a long time with a dried up hairball! :lol: :lol: :lol:
3 x

Jacee

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

A....Just like kids...get " tired" of their toys..

And, some people, too :lol: :lol: (always upgrading)!!

Give him a simple cardboard box..to jump in and out of..

Our kittens/cats always seemed to enjoy that! ;)
4 x

anniebelle

Jacee wrote:
3 years ago
A....Just like kids...get " tired" of their toys..

And, some people, too :lol: :lol: (always upgrading)!!

Give him a simple cardboard box..to jump in and out of..

Our kittens/cats always seemed to enjoy that! ;)
Oh yes! He actually has several of them, different sizes, different places! The largest one he has moved around the room!🐱🐱🐱
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

With all pets...cats, dogs, birds, etc.

You need to switch out their toys from time to time and not give them too many choices at once.

Just like with kids!
4 x

Harlequin

What-a-gem:...you’re not butting in😊 I saw those toys 🎣. I for got about them. I think my daughters cats would love them. Hey don’t be a stranger 🙂
2 x

Harlequin

A:... a HAIR BALL 🤣😂😹😺🙀. Too funny 🤪
2 x