Yoo....Hoo

What-a-gem

Re: Yoo....Hoo

Post by What-a-gem » 3 years ago

Ty Harlequin..btw, I’ve been enjoying your posts here.

RS, did you ever take cooking classes? You make some fancy dishes.
I just took a pie crust out of the oven, and to me that’s a big deal lol..not even store bought. 🧷
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

What-a-gem wrote:
3 years ago
Ty Harlequin..btw, I’ve been enjoying your posts here.

RS, did you ever take cooking classes? You make some fancy dishes.
I just took a pie crust out of the oven, and to me that’s a big deal lol..not even store bought. 🧷
Hi @What-a-gem !! Nice to “see” you.💞

I went to culinary school. 🥰🥰
5 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@anniebelle

Hairball huh? I was going to get Hex (our cat) that Flippity Fish but before I bought it a couple of my friends did-- and they said it makes a LOT of mechanical noise, scares the cats, and so is not a big hit. You sure don't hear the noise on the TV commercials! For years have been buying Hex toys that entertain the heck out of me but to which he has no reaction. So...this year I am putting in his stocking some curled ribbon on a string for hanging on a doorknob, a crumpled up tin foil ball that he is partial to batting around, and some uncooked spaghetti noodles so he can play pic-up-sticks (he has five toes on each foot and loves that game). As I told the girls-- he is one cheap date!

Merry Christmas Eve All!!
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Good Morning - WARNING !!! If you buy just dont bother charging and turning on !!! Scared the bejeezus out of my cats at first and they didnt play with , then I turned it off and tossed on floor...now they play with. Expensive lesson 😳 just get your kitty a banana catnip toy $2.99 at Wallyworld 😻😻😻 - Gypsy
5 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

I won’t be buying that then. But the DOGS might like it 🙀. Merry Christmas Eve🎄. To all
4 x