A Merry Christmas for Sweet Simon ♡♡♡

Gypsy

A Merry Christmas for Sweet Simon ♡♡♡

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Good Morning
MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS !!!

4:00 am cst
Hello ladies !!!
I hope that you remember SIMON 😻 he is the stray kitty that showed up on my doorstep a couple of months ago. He was malnourished, had fleas and worms and some bowel issues. He had so many wounds both old and new on this face, head and neck 😥😥😥😥

Sweet Simon is all healthy now and for Christmas is with his new Mama and headed to his forever home 💞💞💞💞

He will be living in Stephenville, Texas and will have the whole house to himself.( well she does have a very sweet dog, that she brought to meet me !!!! And the pup loves kitties )

There have been some tears shed but this was best for Simon and that's what was important. I know she will love and take care of Sweet Simon
I am friends with her sister so I was completely comfortable giving her Simon , and she promises to send pictures. So.....

Merry Christmas Simon 🥰

💞💞💞 -Gypsy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
14 x

CJM

Re: A Merry Christmas for Sweet Simon ♡♡♡

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

Merry Christmas Gypsy! I don’t know if I could have give up such a beautiful kitty. I’m partial to Siamese kitties!
10 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Gypsy:...... He is beautiful 😊. I’m happy you found him a good home. Brought me to tears reading this. He got a great Christmas gift, the gift of love. 😊🎄
9 x

Gypsy

CJM wrote:
3 years ago
Merry Christmas Gypsy! I don’t know if I could have give up such a beautiful kitty. I’m partial to Siamese kitties!
@CJM

It wasn't easy, but it was best for Simon. My kitties weren't happy, weren't accepting and I didn't want cat fights. 😿

He'll be loved with new mama 😻😻- Gypsy
9 x

Houdini

Post by Houdini » 3 years ago

Yes, never easy to give up after fostering! Merry Xmas to you. You have a ❤️ of gold.
10 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Ooohhh! Yes, I know there were tears! It makes me sad for you, but thank God Simon was so lucky to have been found by you. Nursing him back to health and finding him a good home where he will be safe and loved!

"Saving one cat will not change the world.
But for that one cat, the world will change forever!"
🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱
8 x

Gypsy

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Ooohhh! Yes, I know there were tears! It makes me sad for you, but thank God Simon was so lucky to have been found by you. Nursing him back to health and finding him a good home where he will be safe and loved!

"Saving one cat will not change the world.
But for that one cat, the world will change forever!"
🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

@anniebelle

I'm just so happy he's going to a nice home, he is such a sweet kitty 💞💞💞💞 -Gypsy
8 x

Jacee

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

Looks like Simon has strabismus.... tendency in siamese.
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

Yup! Crossed eyes very common in Siamese.
7 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I am so happy the he found you, has his health back and new forever home. You have a wonderful heart. Merry Christmas!
7 x