@Vicky

Gemsnob

@Vicky

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Hi Vicky. Haven't seen or heard much from you lately. Just hope all is well. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas. Stay well and stay warm. ♥️
7 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: @Vicky

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Thanks for asking @Gemsnob
Been a little hectic here. Plus the wifi was out.
Thank goodness, things are back to normal.
We take life for granted, until things threaten.
Makes me appreciate all that is beautiful in our lives !!

HUGS🥰❤️Vicky
6 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

I'm happy to know you are ok. Thank you for letting us know. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that everyone loved your gifts! ♥️
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Thank you again @Gemsnob
Thank god, things worked out -spending the holidays with my family over facetime was sad, but my family all loved their gifts, and they bought me beautiful gifts.
This year, most items I bought, were from JTV, because their prices were lower then shoplc for the first time in years.
While shoplc was busy with Tanzanite, and drastic price increase in their jewelry, others were offering more affordable items.
I did get a great buy on a south sea pearl strand from Shoplc, for my youngest daughter. ( I was watching the pearls — it was costly, but my kids buy me costly gifts, so I feel I have to reciprocate)
One night, Shoplc had one strand pearls left, and dropped it to 50% off. I Had a coupon that worked😆 I grabbed it, praying it wasn’t a return of a damaged strand. It must have been their ON AIR sample. It is gorgeous.
My daughter is very picky, but loved the pearls !
I paid about $600. It was appraised for $7000. Of course when something is appraised, I figure the appraisal is double of the real value.

Btw- I notice that alot of us are getting used items from Shoplc.
I just saw CNBC talking about the loss companies take when items are returned.
First, they claim that our habits have changed since covid.
We stay home, so we delay when to go to the post office to return items. ( now average return is 20 days after we receive it)
Plus the companies lose 60% of the value of a item that is returned.
That explains why Shoplc sends us some returned items, hoping we wont notice.
I am disappointed that they do that, because they get to write off their losses. Why risk losing a customer, by sending them used items.
What amazes me about this clearance, on now, is Shoplc selling high end jewelry for as much as $5000 - all are FINAL SALE, NO RETURNS.
Who would risk so much money, get it, hate it, but are stuck with it 🤬

Hope your “ special” ones loved your gifts and you received beautiful gifts from them too !!
Hoping 2021 makes up for the dark days we endured, in 2020

HUGS❤️Vicky
4 x