Shopping?

anniebelle

Shopping?

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Is anybody shopping this weekend? Here or elsewhere? I keep picking up the phone! I had tried to back off and actually had some self control going for a while. But I can't help myself when I see something unique and at a good price!
7 x

RoseyRuby

Re: Shopping?

Post by RoseyRuby » 3 years ago

I ordered the Joy Perfume today. I tried a bunch of coupons, but none worked. I hope I like it! I found out, that if you are signed up for Rakuten (used to be ebates), that SHOPLC is one of the companies, that pays a rebate. I'm getting $1.05 back. Not a whole lot, but it adds up.
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

I won't buy during clearance because all sales final. Also, slc used to be on Mr. Rebates but not anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if they remove themselves from R too. Can't mention stuff like that here or it goes away. If they don't want us using coupons, it's likely they don't want their money going to rebates. 🤫
5 x

lah2001

Post by lah2001 » 3 years ago

I am. I bought the chrysocolla necklace a few hours ago. I liked the natural appearance of the stones. I also wanted the Imperial Topaz earrings for something like $28, but they sold out before I could get them.

RoseyRuby, Joy is beautiful. It's a high floral, so if you like floral perfume, it's lovely.
5 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@RoseyRuby

I agree on the Joy. It's light. fresh, but still has body, and lasts. For floral fans it is a hit. It used to be my Spring/Summertime go to if just because it didn't "turn" on me with my body chemistry.
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I have not shopped because #1 it is clearance and no returns, #2 most of the so called clearance prices are the same or higher then regular price. I will wait until clearance is over.
8 x

anniebelle

lah2001 wrote:
3 years ago
I am. I bought the chrysocolla necklace a few hours ago. I liked the natural appearance of the stones. I also wanted the Imperial Topaz earrings for something like $28, but they sold out before I could get them.

RoseyRuby, Joy is beautiful. It's a high floral, so if you like floral perfume, it's lovely.
I have some chrysocolla that I purchased a while back, but the beads I have are a different hue than these they had today. I believe they come in different varieties depending on the location. MY beads have a more pinkish hue, and I have a matching bracelet as well.
5 x

anniebelle

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
I have not shopped because #1 it is clearance and no returns, #2 most of the so called clearance prices are the same or higher then regular price. I will wait until clearance is over.
I am very careful to buy only what I really like because Of the no return policy. And most things are not discounted, pretty much just the cheap things! However, I am finding some good buys and free shipping, at the J place. Used to be the other way around!
5 x

anniebelle

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
lah2001 wrote:
3 years ago

I have some chrysocolla that I purchased a while back, but the beads I have are a different hue than these they had today. I believe they come in different varieties depending on the location. MY beads have a more pinkish hue, and I have a matching bracelet as well.
I apologize! :oops: :oops: The beads I was thinking of is actually Cocoxenite. Very different than Chrysocolla! but they are both beautiful natural looking stones!
4 x

anniebelle

@Rolltide , You said "no, not really". But it sounds to me like you've been very busy! I'll have to check out those collections you spoke of. Don't think I have seen any of them.
4 x