SERIOUS carat weight discrepancy on this item

Gypsy

Re: SERIOUS carat weight discrepancy on this item

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

@Hot4TENER

Even though I know the pendant is beautiful and you do like, it is really a shame the way I KNOW the Joy was immediately taken away from you !! I hope Shoplc makes this right for you and takes measures to fix current weight discrepancies. -Gypsy
9 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Shop LC - what Hot4TENER didnt tell you was how excited she was when she found the pendant on the RA, she posted the item number to get our opinions, then how EXCITED she was when she actually won the bid. The item finally shipped and again Hot4TENER was so EXCITED, posting to us that her pendant was out for delivery. And when the package arrived more EXCITEMENT... the very next post from her was complete disappointment. That's when Hot4TENER lost her EXCITEMENT
11 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

I think that the FTC would know if the carat weight given
and the carat weight recieved is a fair trade??....perhaps
a quite a few items?? hmmm?
9 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago

Last edited by Ariana 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
7 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 3 years ago

And thank you Gypsy! That is exactly how I felt. And on top of all that, then to have CS representative simply dismiss me!! They say that they want to “Deliver Joy” and they have many times in the past, but this case was deflating. I will be waiting for a response from someone at SLC. Delivering half of the advertised carat weight is NOT delivering joy.
8 x

SWFLA

Post by SWFLA » 3 years ago

What I dont like is the way they represent I-1-3 graded diamonds as decent quality stones.. THEY ARE NOT!! "I" graded stones are nothin more than cloudy looking rock candy and are worthless. Any diamonds beyond a grade of SI-2 should be avoided like the plague. You'd be better off buying cubic zirconia!
7 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

I agree with Gypsy. H4T really wanted it. Then to get in my own words " jewelry you would gift to a young girl or kid not an adult ". That's just sad and wrong. Hopefully they make it right. And I don't mean telling her to return it and we'll refund you the money.
7 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 3 years ago

Maybe a sincere apology, and a little store credit in the amount between the difference between the price of what she was supposed to get and what she actually got. It seems like we have to put up with more and more BS from Shop LC. Despite numerous complaints, ya'll just get worse in the treatment of your customers. I do believe in honest mistakes, but I am beginning to think your mistakes are not honest. Unfortunately it borders on fraud. Are ya'll fixing to go out of business. Tell us now. We're all curious. Cuz you're not acting like a business that wants to keep customers. You ÀRE NOT DELIVERING JOY. You are delivering anger, bitterness, contempt and rampant, and 8 do mean rampant distrust. Moderators,.... When you take our conçerns to the big wigs.... Do they just throw them in the trash and tell you to give us a pat answer ??? That's certainly what it feels like. Ignore us and run your business be danged. Cuss words was not accepted. But you know what I mean !!!!
9 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 3 years ago

@Hot4TENER
I'm so sorry ShopLC misrepresnted the carat weight.
Instead of delivering joy they delivered disappointment.
I hope ShopLC will step up & compensate you in an acceptable manner.
It is the right thing to do.
7 x

Jonarts

Post by Jonarts » 3 years ago

I got taken on this auction item as well. The weight SLC represented on the description was incorrect. The item wasn't returnable because it was an auction. The total carat weight was less than half of what was described. This is a sloppy mistake at best. Disappointing
6 x