SERIOUS carat weight discrepancy on this item

JewelryQueen

Re: SERIOUS carat weight discrepancy on this item

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@Jonarts

It would seem to me, auction item or not, if an item is not as described then it is defective. This should be easy to prove as it relates to carat weight which is measurable. Should some one want to return these items and receive a refund, that should not be an issue. Out of curiosity, did you get the pendant the ring or the earrings?
5 x

Jonarts

Post by Jonarts » 3 years ago

the pendant, which was beautiful but much smaller than I was expecting.
6 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

Jonarts, I'm sorry that you got the same pendant. That sucks!!! Hopefully they help you also. Either give you store credit or a pendant close to the carat weight. Maybe you can give this one as a gift to somebody.
5 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Connor

It’s been 2 days since I posted about the carat discrepancy on my emerald pendant. No one has reached out to me with an explanation or solution. CS did not help when I called. What’s being done about this? Selling items as double the gem weight than they actually are is NOT ACCEPTABLE. I understand it’s the holiday season, but when can I expect a call?
7 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
3 years ago
@Moderator_Connor

It’s been 2 days since I posted about the carat discrepancy on my emerald pendant. No one has reached out to me with an explanation or solution. CS did not help when I called. What’s being done about this? Selling items as double the gem weight than they actually are is NOT ACCEPTABLE. I understand it’s the holiday season, but when can I expect a call?
Good Afternoon, Hot4TENER!

Goodness, I am so sorry to hear this had happened to you and the others! It is certainly inexcusable that this matter has caused your joy to be diminished as a result. Currently, we are still waiting to hear back from our merchandising teams regarding the items provided in this thread, so that we can take a look and go over with them on how this happened. Once we do receive their response, we will follow up with you. Please accept my sincerest apologies for this inconvenience!
5 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Connor
Thank you for your prompt reply. Please stay on top of that team to make sure they follow through. I’ll be waiting for a response in the near future.
5 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 3 years ago

shopLC_alex wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning,

We are terribly sorry that this information has been presented incorrectly. We have forwarded this information to management for further investigation. We will provide you all with a resolution once we have more information.
And while that investigation goes on, you need to do another. I'm shopping a bit today. I went to look at the 8 piece mango wood spatula set that has been priced at $7.99 for months.
Why today does it scream CLEARANCE in red for $14.24?????
Are these people serious? 😂😂😂 Why would I pay $14.24? Do they really think we're stupid people?
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

If any of you are curious about the outcome of this debacle, or were also a victim, you will be pleased to know that SLC has come up with a resolution. What is it you say? Why they change the carat weight to the lower correct figure on your order history! Store credit? Nope! 50% refund on your purchase price? Nope! A thorough and sincere apology even? Nope! Shame on you I say!!!!
6 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

There are many errors lately at Shoplc.
I just text Michele that the on air description of the champagne, yellow and Blue diamond rings are wrong.
The description states the diamonds are G-H in color.
Only white diamonds can be G-H color 🙄
The description on TV was not corrected after My text.
About 1 year ago I bought a ring from the J.
The description stated that the stones were 4.9 ct in wt.
After I received it, I called CS and told them that MAYBE the CT weight was 1 to 1.5 ct.
i received a call from them, stating they had it re-checked and the weight was 1.9 ct. not 4.9 ct
They refunded my money and told me to keep the ring.
They actually thanked me for picking up their error.
Shoplc should have done the same.

Vicky
8 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
3 years ago

If any of you are curious about the outcome of this debacle, or were also a victim, you will be pleased to know that SLC has come up with a resolution. What is it you say? Why they change the carat weight to the lower correct figure on your order history! Store credit? Nope! 50% refund on your purchase price? Nope! A thorough and sincere apology even? Nope! Shame on you I say!!!!
Good morning,

I deeply apologize that this occurred and was not resolved to your satisfaction. Please email us at customerservice@shoplc.com with your order information so we can look into what we can do for you, and deliver you some joy. Please put my name in the subject field so I can personally review it. Thank you for being a part of the Shop LC family, and I apologize again that this occurred.
2 x