Update on my call lol

Eve
Answers: 1

Update on my call lol

Post by Eve » 4 years ago

So knowing that I could not stay calm enough to call I did the chat this time and of course as I already knew my leather jacket was sold out what else could she do but refund me my money .....like always no email that there is a problem with my Order !!!!if you don’t pay attention of what’s going on…… So I requested for management to call me I was told I’d get a call in two hours…🤔🤯

I will definitely mark the calendar if that happens LOL if nobody calls me back I swear I will never place another order with this company!!
1 x

Gypsy

Re: Update on my call lol

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Wishing you best of Luck and Holiday Cheer
On your adventures with Shoplc !!!!!

Seriously...... :lol:
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

sometimes, the director of sales cohosts. have you seen
Pieter?? if you catch him sometime, you could message.
"be gentle though, i wouldn't want to see his head explode!" :lol:
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

🤯
2 x

Eve

Woo hoo
Got a call back!!
She was nice.
I don’t envy them for their job lol
Trying to calm down crazy mad people 😊😊

Have already marked my Calendar😂😂

Of course that doesn’t mean that my next orders will not go bad I told her my very next order that goes bad was my last one and I really truly mean it
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊🥴
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Yay !!!!🤞
3 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

That's good news...I hope you finally get a resolution that is satisfactory to you!!!
1 x

Eve

Lol
Might not be done yet😂😂😂😂😂😂🥺🥺🥺
So they directly from there placed my order again on the 5th . Somehow there was one leather jacket in stock then.😊 since i felt ok about how they handled it after i finally got a call lol......i placed a order on the 6 th which is manifested but the 2 items she placed for me are still in the invoiced status 😂😂😂😂😂 given its still a litle early .....but if not manifested tomorrow ......hmmmmm

Its all hilarious now.

Just thought i keep ya updated 😊
2 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

Eve wrote:
4 years ago
Lol
Might not be done yet😂😂😂😂😂😂🥺🥺🥺
So they directly from there placed my order again on the 5th . Somehow there was one leather jacket in stock then.😊 since i felt ok about how they handled it after i finally got a call lol......i placed a order on the 6 th which is manifested but the 2 items she placed for me are still in the invoiced status 😂😂😂😂😂 given its still a litle early .....but if not manifested tomorrow ......hmmmmm

Its all hilarious now.

Just thought i keep ya updated 😊
Just a word of warning. I ordered that jacket when it was first shown at the higher price. When I received it, I was literally bowled over by the smell.....before I even opened the package. It smelled exactly like skunk! I really liked the jacket, so I had to hang it outdoors for a full day, then left it hanging by itself in a distant room for about 2 weeks. I did finally decide to wear it, even though there was still a trace of the odor. This may be the reason why it went on sale recently.....I'll bet they got a lot of returns on it!
1 x

Ruby

Post by Ruby » 4 years ago

definitely keep track of your own orders and not rely on this company to get it right!
1 x