Seems to me...

RS

Seems to me...

Post by RS » 3 years ago

That the “clearance” should be over. For all intents and purposes it is because they are now down to showing the same “clearance” items over and over. Hoping upon hope to sell them out.

So SLC...either lower them MORE or move on to NEW.
11 x

Jacee

Re: Seems to me...

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

But, there probably are people who are new..

Had not seen last year's (end of year) clearance...

So it benefits both. ;)
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Jacee wrote:
3 years ago
But, there probably are people who are new..

Had not seen last year's (end of year) clearance...

So it benefits both. ;)
True true...

And those are the people to whom SLC caters. The want the new, uninitiated...those who have been around know all their tricks already.
8 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

SO, SO TRUE...RS. 🙂. I say B gone with CLEARANCE, it’s starting to get annoying seeing items OVER AND OVER AGAIN 🙀😼
6 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

There lucky my Turkish lamps came in one piece, or they would have been sent back!!!
6 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

New viewers dont realize that they cant return clearance items.
I have a pair of diamond studs in my wishlist for months, hoping it would go lower, and I find a great coupon.
Well, Shoplc had it on clearance a few days ago. Same price, but no returns🤥
WHAT IS GOING ON ?? If you want to clear something, you reduce the price. Really a turn off.
Plus, they keep on putting on comps, that are fakes. They post the comps original price and white out the sale price.
It’s soooo obvious. No other shopping channel resorts to this.
They lost alot of viewers I brought in, when they saw these fake comps. They told me something is wrong when a shopping channel has to resort to whiting out the real price.
I complained to Shoplc that it wasnt ethical, yet it continues.
Too bad !!

Vicky
9 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 3 years ago

I agree! I am so tired of seeing things over and over again in “clearance”! I’ve seen them show items that I saw on website for months at a particular price only to see them show it on tv at the SAME price and claim it’s on clearance! I don’t think this is the hosts fault...they don’t do the pricing. However, those that do do the pricing must think we’re stupid. Sure wish clearance was OVER and could see some new stuff and not the same ole...same ole....
9 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

I am so tired of getting items cancelled and seeing them on auction again . I won a jacket for my Grandaughter it was not shipped I called guess what? Cancelled still no boxes sent to me I can't take anymore.!!!!!😠😡😱👎🍀
5 x

Glamazon

Post by Glamazon » 3 years ago

There has not been a true clearance at all in my opinion.The prices seem rather high except for the occasional good buy.
6 x