Universal enhancer available

Jo

Universal enhancer available

Post by Jo » 3 years ago

Some of you may remember my suggestion from early last year about a Universal Enhancer. I had seen several people ask shoplc to bring more enhancer pendants to their inventory. I suggested a new product that i called a Universal Enhancer. The idea was for an enhancer with an additional bale that would allow you to add your existing non-enhancer pendants. This would then transform them into enhancers that you could then link onto any bead or pearl necklace.

Shoplc asked for pictures of my prototype and proceeded to create their own. Well, I received their version today and it came out pretty good. It's available as part of a two pendant set with different choices of pendants. The one I received is item number 3698521.

Two points I'd like to make. First, they made it in stainless steel. I would have preferred sterling silver. Second, the enhancer itself is too thick to fit on any bead larger than seven mm or so. My prototype could fit on individually knotted bead necklaces up to 15mm. So I'm going to let them know about this issue.

Regardless, you may want to check the item out. It's only $9.99.
9 x

lah2001

Re: Universal enhancer available

Post by lah2001 » 3 years ago

Great idea! Good for you! I'm going to check it out.
7 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Yes, I remember! Looks nice! I too would like to see it in Silver, with the whole thing a bit larger to fit on pearls and beads. That is the whole idea of an enhancer! note they didn't refer to it as an enhancer though.
4 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Jo:....They are lovely, also would like to see them bigger, silver, RG,YG, over the silver. Good job 🙂
4 x

Jo

Post by Jo » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Jo:....They are lovely, also would like to see them bigger, silver, RG,YG, over the silver. Good job 🙂
Thank you 😊.
3 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

Thanks Jo for your idea. I just received the one I ordered and I love it. I didn't order it for the pendants, I ordered it specially for the enhancer. I have many pendants that have such small bails so I wanted this to be able to put them on bigger necklaces (no teeny tiny chains that gets knots in them every time I touch them).. I'm personally glad they did it in stainless as it is more sturdy . I too would like the enhancer bail to be a little bigger. Congratulations on a great idea. I love it. By the way, the pendants are a nice size and pretty.
4 x